Chapter 2 Breaking and Entering

They're going to be talking about the training camp in this chapter. Certain details are different than canon such as the student's departure. I change it to where they leave on the weekend to get settled before they start training. And although I never get into specifics Class 1-B will not be present. They actually got to go to camp a week before Class 1-A because Class 1-A had delayed exams due to the USJ attack.

-——————***——————-

"Look how pretty she is!" Toga yelled excitedly, holding Chizue by a pink leather leash. She had a pink bow clipped to her head to match and Toga somehow even managed to paint the dog's nails.

"Oh so it was white, wow she looks like a whole new pup!" Twice grinned.

"I know right? She's super good too! She doesn't even need a leash but it matches her collar so grabbed it" she smiled, unclipping the leash and setting it on the bar.

"At least it don't smell anymore" Dabi said, looking down as the dog walked up to him, happily wagging her tail.

"Would you guys stop calling her an 'it', she's a she!" Toga huffed.

"I think she's adorable sweetheart, where did you find her?" Big Sis Magne asked with a soft smile.

"In an alley way! Where me and Dabi found the healer, she was missing an eye!" Toga said proudly.

"A healer without an eye? Oh the poor dear" Big Sis gasped playfully.

"No! Chizue didn't have the eye" Toga giggled, causing Big Sis to chuckle.

"She made an eye for that dog?" Spinner asked, perking up some.

"Yeah! I knew I'd like her from the start! What even happened with that? I haven't been back for a while, I see Tomura's all better" Toga asked, sitting on the floor waiting for Chizue to leave Dabi's side.

"Me and Twice got her to come over and she agreed to be on call" Dabi said after patting the dog's head and turning it to the side so she can catch a glimpse of Toga waiting for her.

"I can't wait for her to see Chizue again" she hummed happily as the dog tried to fit in her lap.

Dabi examined the dog from afar and he was surprised by the fact that Toga hadn't cut her yet. He didn't know the teen all that well but one thing he knew for sure is her infatuation with blood and how it blurred lines with how she showed affection.

"I know I said you could keep the dog but she can't go on missions" Shigaraki said, frowning down at the dumb dog.

"But she'll be good! I promise" Toga cried.

"She could get hurt Toga" Big Sis said.

"What am I supposed to do with her? She'll get all lonesome by herself" Toga pouted.

"Ask Izanami, not our problem" Twice answered.

"Don't you think the dog'd be better off with a normal person anyways?" Dabi asked.

"But I wanna keep her" Toga said tearfully nuzzling into Chizue's fluffy fur. She already loved the dog more than anything else in the world and to lose her so soon would be devastating.

"It'll just be for missions sweetheart" Big Sis assured.

"Speaking of missions" Shigaraki started, "I want Katsuki Bakugo"

"What that brat from the sports festival?" Dabi furrowed his brows.

"Didn't you see him? He's perfect! The hatred he has in his eyes, I'm sure he could see things from our point of view" Shigaraki nodded intensely.