Chapter 2

·.¸¸.· George ·.¸¸.·

I have no idea who made this school but I'm having mixed feelings about it ever since I studied here eight years ago until now. This school wasn't like any other school—this school was beyond advanced. I feel like whenever I take a class I'm actually working in a company instead of doing actual schoolwork.

But it wasn't tiring. In fact, it was enjoyable.

There were four buildings all formed into a square. In the middle of the four buildings was a massive yard. The yard was big enough to hold a playground where people normally hang out and five school stadiums where students normally practice every sport. That is where I play football.

I park my car in the parking lot and press the button on my keys to make sure that it was locked. I didn't want anyone to bust in there and steal my car even if my parents can easily buy one. I don't like when my parents buy me expensive stuff when it's not necessary. It makes me feel like a king who is spoiled.

I place the keys in my pocket and sigh sliding my two arms in the hole of my backpack after I swing it to my back. I make my way to the elevator passing through cars that are getting parked and cars that are already parked. It took a moment of hesitation before I actually pressed the button of the elevator.

A small 'ding' rang through my ears that again made me cringe as I step into the elevator between the two doors that slid open. I press the button that had an arrow facing upwards and watch as the doors in front of me close. I bring out my phone as I wait for the elevator in front of me to slide open.

I swiped over the lock screen using my thumb watching as my home screen appeared. I immediately pressed the Twitter app and saw some good interesting updates. Mostly the tweets that I see in this account are more about my school and my friends tweeting to the world about their thoughts.

I saw some tweets about the Visionary Revolution. I do not know who is the owner of it but I'm certain that he wants to change the world. Forming new advanced technologies and travel through space exploring parts of the universe and discovering many scientific elements and such as.

I wasn't that interested in them but I saw a tweet that caught my eye.

"Today, the workers of the Visionary Revolution will be working on a new project that the owner has been working on for the past couple of years. A project that will change the people's lives and will change the world"

I know it's not my place to get involved in this since I just turned eighteen and I am still a senior that will be graduating high school next year but this information somehow made my interest in it grow. The Visionary Revolution, I thought smiling. I wonder on how they will change the world and people's lives.

There are many types of people on this planet. Some live hard and some live like they are in a building with a pile of jewelry and maids surrounding them doing their wishes like genies. I wonder how they are going to help those people without money like us. I can't fall for this easily and I know this is inaccurate. But time only tells and I have no place to be involved here so I shrug it off.

"Another day Another slay!"

I saw a tweet from one of my close friends named Karl Jacobs but I just call him Karl. I laugh rolling my eyes as I was about to reply to the tweet that was a few minutes ago but was cut off when I heard the door let out a noise. Shit, I think looking up in front of me to see the quiet hall with people on their phones talking to their friends. I sighed relieved to see no one coming close to me as I start walking out placing my phone in my pockets.