Chapter 41

Tokyo, Japan 8:00 pm.

We arrive at a flat field at the night and it was cold however we still had our suits. I transform the jet into a small van and saw Dream lay down on the large seat with his breathing slow. I get out of the van and grab the medkit behind making my way towards Dream.

I rip unzip his suit and glare at the bullet hole between his eight pack abs. He was way fitter than I expected and looked like he was also stronger than me. I look at him in the eyes and saw him breathing heavily, "I'll treat the one in the stomach first" I mumble taking the Anesthesia from the box.

Slowly, I press the needle on the arm and press the liquid in. I started to wait for 5 minutes and I looked up at him and saw him closing his eyes relaxing. I pinch him on the shoulder, "Can you feel that?" I mumble and saw him shake his head.

I nod gulping. I didn't have experience when it came the health and nursing and I didn't find it interesting. The bullet seemed to be different since it made him a lot weaker even if it was only in the stomach however the bullet was just on the skin part so it was easier to take out.

I grab the scalpel and slowly cut his skin lightly making sure I wouldn't reach the intestines. I immediately saw the bullet and quickly took it out with my finger. I sigh and quickly stitched his skin slowly. I grab the bandage beside and wrap his stomach with it.

"The one in the shoulder was a bit too deep. I couldn't get the bullet out. We'll have to wait until we get to headquarters" I mumble under my breath after wrapping his shoulders with a bandage.

Dream nodded pressing his head against the window and closing his eyes. I sigh hopping onto the other seat on the jet and starting the engines. I glance back at Dream frowning as I glance back at the window seeing snow falling from the sky as I feel a slight harsh pain on my torso.

There was only one thought in my head. I could have used my ability to protect him.

Death's Headquarters 9:00 pm

I watch as Clay sat on the medical bed beside me while I sat on the couch watching him get treated. "Here's the chemical," Clay said lazily giving the chemical to Wilbur as he accepted it.

Bad was treating Clay's wounds carefully while Clay was mumbling small curses under his breath because of the pain. "Fuck!" Clay shouted when Bad pulled out the bullet that was on his shoulder as I cringed looking away.

I didn't know how I could react seeing him like this. Seeing him in pain because I didn't act fast enough. There was a feeling that went up and down in my heart just seeing him like that. Plus, I didn't like how that felt. I know I shouldn't be worried yet I am. I'm having strange feelings for a man that I hate ever for the last few years.

I stare at him with softness in my eyes and guilt. He glances at me and we lock eyes but I quickly look down rubbing my hands against each other. However, there I could sense that he was still staring at me and that only made me more anxious.

My breath hitches in pain and I don't know why. I'm feeling two pains at one time. Physical and mental pain. I didn't know what was causing both but the physical was on my torso. I lean against the wall beside me and held my hand on my torso.

I feel like I want to sleep while watching Clay get treated in the corner of my eyes. What was this? I never felt this before. My mind was getting foggy and my breath was getting slower. Suddenly, Clay stood up when he was finally treated.

His injuries weren't that bad thankfully since it was just on the shoulder and the bullet was just on the first layer of his skin which only made him tired. He made his way towards me and lifted my chin. "What is it?" He mumbled and I shake my head pressing my forehead against his chest accidentally.