Prologue

Everyone wants to make a difference in this world. The advanced technology made a huge help to the people yet I feel that something needs to be changed. There are seven continents on this planet and there are one hundred ninety-five countries.

In my office as I lie down against my soft couch staring outside as I watch as the bats and crows fly through the sky and disappear through the dark heavy gray clouds. I fiddle with my fingers as I think deeply. There is one planet yet no one rules over it—no one controls it and each country is off by its own having their own rules.

There are seven continents on this planet and those are Asia, North America, Antarctica, South America, Africa, Europe and Oceania yet there isn't a ruler, a president, or even a king for each one of those continents. Again, there are only presidents that exist in this planet. One president for One country.

I wonder why there is not a single person that rules over a continent; I wonder why there is also not a single person that rules over the whole planet Earth. I wonder so many different things and I want to make all those come true. The problem is I don't have the authority to do so.

I am a person well known to the planet. I am known as the "Changer" People praise me and try to interview me asking me questions on how I discovered all this technology that for sure changed businesses, school and NASA systems. But if I'm going to be honest with them. Those technology is not near as powerful to what I have been working on.

My biggest project will not only change the planet but the whole solar system. All the planets including the sun that is inside the orbit. It will make people boy their heads right before I speak to them. It will make people praise me even more and they will be punished if they don't.

The natural energy that I hold when I discovered it was not enough. After so many research for the past generation. I discovered two more energies that could bring technology to many levels that normally would take many years to discover.

When I could control people like puppets with strings attached to them.