Chapter 40

I hide behind the alleyway of the building and look at Aurora's vision again to see Dream and the Chemist fighting. As expected the chemist had great fighting skills and had a fast reaction. The two of them were in the elevator with it moving to the top floor where the chemical will be at.

I sigh removing the vision looking at the signs and saw the stairs. I was on floor two and it would take time to use the stairs to reach floor ten so I just decided to take the other elevator. I pressed floor 9 and when I made it there I quickly used the stairs to get to floor 10.

Just in time the elevator that Dream, Aurora, and the chemist just stopped. Ding! The door opened on both sides and I saw Dream and Andrea still fighting. Aurora was no worse than Dream that was why they took so long even now they were still fighting.

I quickly made a force field behind me to prevent from Andrea from escaping. I teleported behind Andrea and gave her a slight punch on the back. I immediately cuffed her from behind while Dream fought her from in front. I removed the forcefield and kicked her out with Dream.

"The cameras?" I asked Dream worriedly and saw him shake his head.

"I took them out right when I entered," He said as I nodded glaring down at Andrea.

I take out my gun and point the Muzzle at her forehead. However, she showed no fear and instead looked at me with a sneer. "Andrea. The Chemist. I know you know what I'm talking about" I said lowly glaring at her.

She shakes her head as if she was innocent, "I'm innocent" she said. "I am just a chemist that works for a company. Nothing more"

"So you admit it?" Dream pointed out.

The chemist widens her eyes when she accidentally said her real role and looked at both of us in disbelief. But she shakes her head, "Yes" she said calmly but it was obvious that she wasn't. "However, I am still innocent" She finished.

I smiled, "Even if you were innocent that doesn't change the fact that we'll take you with us. Based on your records you have killed at least twenty people in the past two years. Your first kill was when you were at the age of fifteen who was your ex" I said pressing the button on my watch showing her the records.

Dream nodded glaring at her, "You'll take us to the chemical with the use of this case" Dream muttered pulling out the case that Andrea used, "since you're one of the only ones who could open the safe to the chemical" Dream smiled slightly however it was more if a sarcastic smile.

Andrea clenches her jaw glaring at both of us with her fists clenched also. "And if I don't?" She hisses.

I move the gun from her head and shoot beside her causing her to flinch. She looks behind her and saw a man who was shot in his shoulder causing him to pass out because of the propofol. "Then it shall be the end of your life" I smile glaring at her as her eyes widen in fear.

She sighs getting up from the floor with Dream still holding her shoulders harshly, "Fine" She sighs. I chuckle grabbing the case from Dream's grip while she holds Andrea making sure she couldn't escape even if she was now handcuffed.

We walk through the halls with me handling all the security taking out each camera one by one. Andrea stops when we reach a dead end and looks at the case. "I need that" she mutters quietly.

"Why?"

"It's a padlock" she scoffs, "I'll need it to open the door against the wall"

I sigh glancing at Dream watching his every move. He looks at the girl on his hands suspiciously and glares at me. He nods telling me to give it to her and I take a deep breath opening the safe. I take out the padlock and give it to the chemist.