Chapter 18

Second day in camp and I already hate life. The number one reason was I still couldn't sleep last night and all I did was stare at the abyss of light for seven straight hours wondering what my life has came to. Wondering how my sleep schedule changed because of yesterday.

I sigh running my hands through my hair and wiping away the sweat on my forehead and putting on my leather jacket. I shove my ID card into my pocket and sling the watch over my left wrist. I look at the table glaring at the glowing abyss of light.

It lightens up as I glare at it. I shrug rolling my eyes, "What is your problem?" I whine crossing my arms annoyed, "Get away from me. I don't need your power" I huff taking the abyss in my hands clutching it tightly.

I peek at the window and quietly make my way towards it. I click on the lock unlocking it and push the window's door open and gaze back at the abyss. "Never come back again" I hiss at it throwing it to the window as it goes through the electric forcefield.

I take a deep breath out feeling relieved closing the window again closing my eyes. "Finally, I'm free from that shit," I say turning my head behind me as I widen my eyes when I saw it again.

The abyss of light on the table glowing white. I drop myself to the floor hopeless, "WHY CAN'T YOU JUST GET OUT OF MY FACE?!" I scream banging my head over and over again against the wall in front of me.

I sharply sigh getting up and snatching the abyss of light staring at it. "I hate you" I grumble and see it brighten up a little like it was happy. Seriously?

๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑۩๑۩ ,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑۞๑

Turns out this abyss could move itself. I shouldn't be surprised since this abyss harvests its own vitality and basically has a life but I'm starting to lose my patience because of this abyss. I don't even know where to start.

I swear this abyss of light feels like he's a celebrity. Holy fuck.

I'm in the cafeteria outside where I could see the forest with my food on the table together with Sapnap, Karl, Bad, Quackity, and of course Clay. Perfect that just makes it more fantastic. "What happened yesterday?" Sapnap then asked munching on his mashed potato.

Karl sighed stabbing his eggs using his fork, "Dunno, the activity got canceled because of an incident in the forest. The military was also there I heard" He spoke drinking the glass of water in his hands.

I saw everyone at this table widen their eyes nervously even Karl like he was in realization but I and Clay remained calm. "You don't think it's because of the-" Bad barged in but he was quickly cut off by Karl.

"No no, it's not because of that," He said looking at Bad with an imitating look raising an eyebrow. Bad took the hint as he nodded gulping the air in his cheeks.

However, Clay looked at them suspiciously, "What are you all talking about?" He says crossing his arms against his chest and dropping his utensils on the table, "it seems like I'm missing something" he frowned glaring at all of them even his friends Sapnap and Quackity.

I sigh glancing at Karl and Bad, "Guys? What are you all hiding?" I asked them both.

Karl took a breath out shaking his head frowning, "G, I seriously can't tell you. You too Clay, we have no choice" us.

I scoffed, "Why? What is there something to hide that you can't tell me? All of you have the same knowledge excluding me!" I exclaim glaring at all of them in disbelief as all of them flinch. I sigh running my hands through my hair, "I'll be on my way. Bye," I mumble under my breath.