Chapter 23

It's the next day and camp is finally over. I feel like I am somehow relieved but not at the same time. I'm in the pool of my condo floating in the water using my floaty with just shorts and a black shirt on. I sigh running my hands through my hair, "I want to get a new ability. I'll need it for next week"

I only had five days left and tomorrow was school again since today was weekend and I'll need to summon more of my abilities so I'll prevent some from getting exposed in public. I sigh placing my hands on the water, "Creature Creation" I mumble as I then see a small shark in the pool.

"Push me to the ground" I mumble then saw the shark wiggle its tail going on my back using its fin to push me to the ground. Once I was finally close to the ground. I went to the stairs on the pool using them to get me on the surface. Wolf formation, I said in my thoughts. I saw my shark turn into a wolf.

It goes to the surface and shakes the water off its fur. I look at the now formed wolf and frowned, "I haven't given you a name yet have I?" I say bending down as I rub its ear softly.

I chuckle when I saw its tail go bright blue and purple that fits his white fur. "Should I just name you Aurora?" I mumble and saw the wolf go jumping around me. I laugh rubbing its belly, "Alright alright you're Aurora" I say as it nuzzles his head against my chest.

I smile standing up but I felt my feet against the pool. I gasp stumbling backward about to fall into the pool but I felt my whole body lit up and teleport me back to the ground to where there was light. I widen my eyes shocked glaring at Aurora who was staring at my pocket.

"What?" I say shoving my hand into my pocket and picking up my abyss then saw a text above the glowing abyss.

I blink confused, "Photoportation?" I mumble but I quickly got teleported about ten feet to my left. I widen my eyes glancing at Aurora who had her tongue longed out. "Aha.." I laugh quietly looking glancing around me. I looked at the other side of the pool.

"Photoportation," I said again keeping my focus on the ground on the other side of my indoor pool. When I blinked I noticed I was already at this side of the pool where I was glaring at. I smile, "I can teleport, cool," I say glaring at the dark spot in the room.

"Photoportation," I said keeping my focus on that dark spot where there was no light but shadows but it didn't seem to work. I frown, "I guess it only works when light is around" I mumble walking back to Aurora as I pressed my palm on her forehead causing her to disappear again.

I sigh placing the abyss back in my pocket. So far I already know three abilities, Forcefield Generation, Creature Creation, and Photoportation that I just knew. However, I still haven't figured out the power for my combat and fight. I only had defense, distraction, and teleportation. Yet none of them was useful for my combat.

Back in the cave. When I accidentally summoned my powers. I released a laser when I got mad at the Dream and the military. But I didn't remember the name of the ability. Dream also accidentally summoned his powers when he turned into a shadow which was one of the stupidest things you could do.

I sigh running my hands through my hair annoyed when I remembered I still had to go back to the headquarters. I still needed to know how to hold a gun which still wasn't necessary for now but I wanted to know more about weapons first.

๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑۩๑۩ ,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑۞๑

I'm wearing my safety goggles over my eyes and thick leather gloves. It was about nine at the night and no one was still there since it was early. I couldn't do anything at home other than scroll through Twitter and do some homework that I finished.