Chapter 3

·.¸¸.· George ·.¸¸.·

I don't understand my life here in high school. Sorry, let me correct that—I wish I never understood my life here in high school. I wish I never listen to the words that speak out of the teacher's mouths and I wish I never do my school tasks back at home so that I could do whatever I want without distractions.

But here I am listening to the deafening voice coming right out of the teacher's mouth as she explains the mathematical equation in front of us on the touch screen TV board she is using. I feel like I'm about to pass out just because of how lazy this old teacher is teaching us mostly me since almost everyone is not paying attention.

I don't understand the school system of every school, university, course I will name all of them as long as they teach I don't care. The subjects they teach can make a person pass out already even me. The subject they choose to teach is boring to everyone here and they had to make themselves also boring. I wish I could punch a fist to the throat.

I am here on my chair that spins my elbows pressing against the table of my chair while my chin is rested on my slightly clenched fists. As every word that she lets out gets consumed into my mind I get annoyed at the fact that I feel eyes staring at me like I am the only thing left in the world.

I wish I am allowed to stand up and stand in front of the teacher's desk. Stare at all of the students here in my class and yell at them to not look at me while I'm peacefully trying to listen to the damn lesson. To mind their own Goddamn business and leave me alone.

I almost scream in cheer when I heard the bell ring in my ears. I quickly get up showing my notebook in my bag as I get up instantly making my way outside. "I'm hungry" I grumble to myself as I swing my bag over to my back. I grab my phone out of my pockets and Text Karl and Bad to come to the private rooms in the cafeteria.

Those private rooms are the only place where we can sense freedom. The only place in the school where everything is quiet. It is everything we could imagine. Those private rooms are one of the only expensive things I bought here in this school. Just to keep me away from those stalkers.

I made my through the halls and saw girls instantly staring at me with unmasked flirting. I smiled at them hoping that they would get what they want. To my surprise, they did give me what they want by giggling at their friends probably telling them that they just got noticed by the most athletic, popular, handsome boy in school aka me...

That's what they think?

I make my way to the cafeteria trying to avoid the stares that I would sense so I won't get annoyed easily. When I entered the cafeteria I saw a huge amount of people in their own seats sitting talking to their friends. The whole cafeteria falls quiet when every girl lands their eyes on me which I slightly scoffed at.

I shake my head and look around and saw Karl and Bad with their food already in their hands making their way to a table beside. I smile making my way towards them standing between the two chairs, "I'll order my food then we get inside my private room ASAP. I don't like eyes on me" I groaned as I hear the two giggle jokingly when they noticed the crowd still staring at me.

I place my bag on the chair beside and quickly make my way to the counter. I groaned when I saw the huge line in front of me slowing me down. But then I remembered I'm popular. I almost laugh at myself in stupidity, "Hey girls?" I ask nicely and flirty which got the attention of all the girls in front of me quickly.