Chapter 24

School is over. Finally.

I was going out of the mall after I bought some ice cream I could enjoy and some Starbucks. I passed by some people who I didn't recognize and some from my school that said a simple 'hello'. I made my way towards the bathroom and took a shit. I sighed closing the door behind me.

I sat on the toilet with my pants slightly down and leaned my head down a little. I heard small footsteps coming this way from the outside and they were heavy. "The boss still hasn't given us any order about them?" I heard a voice speak up. But it wasn't any ordinary voice. That was the same voice I heard while we were in the cave.

What was he doing here? Was he talking about Techno

The other guy sighed making me tense a little, "Those two rats definitely stressed him. I can't believe we lost to a pair of high schoolers. Ugh, children can be annoying" he grumbled. I swear to God if you're talking about me-

"Too bad they wore masks. If we saw their faces it could have been easier" the other one sighed. I raised an eyebrow looking at the abyss that was on my wrist. I remembered when the abyss made a mask for Clay and me.

I blinked, Did the abyss of darkness and you do that to protect our identities? I asked my abyss in my thoughts and saw it brighten up inside the marble. I nod and got back to listening to the people. I quietly stood up from the toilet raising my pants but I suddenly stumbled back again because of the slippery floor.

"Who's there" one of the men yelled. Fuck, I don't think I'm coming out here in one piece if I don't do anything. I stood up leaning against the wall and started holding my breath wishing for them not to notice me. I heard a bang on the door making me gulp.

"I'm pushing going in. So you better get out by now. Three, two, one" he finally said and pushed the door open. I gasped looking away nervously but it seemed like nothing happened. What? I thought looking at the man who seemed to be confused.

"Huh no one's here," He said shrugging as he closed the door again

"Must have been from the ceilings. Come on let's go we still have to get back to the company and report" the other one said as all of them finally left the bathroom.

I gasped loudly catching my breath as I slid myself to the wall. "What was that?!" I breathed looking at my hands and saw that they were invisible. "W- where?" I stutter glancing at my body and seeing that it was all gone.

I want to scream but I knew that everyone close by sill check on me so I remained calm. I looked at my watch and saw the abyss glowing so I press it. "Invisibility" I read as I saw my body turn back to normal.

I sighed relieved, that could have been bad when they saw me turn invisible.

,๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑۩๑۩ ,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑۞๑

I grabbed my bags from my car and made mine to the elevator of the condo. Once I got in the elevator I pressed the floor to my condo floor and watched as the door closed. I sighed running my hands through my hair waiting for the elevator to reach my destination.

After some waiting, I saw the door open and I quickly shoved my bag onto the couch and made my way toward my room. When I finally made it to my room I sighed grabbing my ID and placing it back on the table where it belonged. I press myself against the chair beside me.

I wonder what Technoblade was planning. The men earlier—they didn't seem to have a clue since they only took orders from Techno which they only called their boss. I sighed pressing my elbows on the table in front of me and stare at my watch.