Chapter 30

Dream pushes the door with his shoulder and enters Techno's office. I follow behind him placing my guns on both my straps glaring around. It was dark and Dream was about to turn on the lights, "Stop!" I told him as he glares at me confused. I gulped, "...if you press that an alarm might go off. I'll take care of it" I said as he nods.

Photokinesis, I thought while everything in the room brightens up as if all of the lights were now on. Dream nodded glancing around the room. "Where's the laptop?" I whispered glaring at Dream who pulled the drawer slowly.

He sighed glaring at me, "You expect me to know that instantly? How about you help me" he mumbled under his breathed and opened more drawers.

I rolled my eyes nodding as I sigh running my gloved hands through the walls trying to find a secret button if those were a thing. I look behind me and saw a painting with Techno holding the whole Milky Way Galaxy in his hands.

I raise an eyebrow walk towards the painting and stare at it. Dream looked at me which I saw in the corner of my eyes, "Stop being a creep and help me!" He exclaimed glaring at me annoyed.

I shake my head pointing at the glowing part of the Milky way in the middle. "No, wait" I mumble pressing my fingers tips on the small glowing circle pushing my finger in. I then heard the sound of smoke releasing when I pressed the hidden button. I backed away a little and saw the painting slowly open up like a secret safe.

Once the painting was finally against the wall. I saw a closed laptop on the other side. I glared at Dream smirking pointing my hands inside the safe, "Look who's right captain" I shrugged slowly pulling out the laptop and placing it on the coffee table beside.

I saw Dream take out the USB that was in his pocket and crouched down beside me. I slowly opened the laptop and powered it on. I look at Dream then nodded as he takes a deep breath placing the chip of the USB inside the laptop. Access Accepted, it said as I sigh pressing the space tab.

"Open all files," I said and saw all the files get opened inside the laptop. "Close all the folders. Leave the files that need access" I then said and saw all the folders get closed except for that one in front that needed a lock.

Access Denied, it said when I tried to open the folder. I look at Dream and saw him shake his head, "It's fine. Just put the file in the USB. Bad and Karl will get that fixed" he mumbled. I sigh nodding as I placed that file on the USB. Dream quickly pulls out the USB and I close the laptop.

As we were about to get up we got cut off when the door opens. I gulp turning my head facing the door and saw Techno with his mask on looking at both of us. "Uhm" "Well shit," I and Dream said glaring at Techno who was in flares.

"I knew something was up since some of the guards got taken down," he said raising his hands up twirling them around the air creating life energy. "I'm guessing you two were the ones who had the abyss of light and darkness am I right?" He said. I looked at him in the eyes with daggers flying. My fists clenched in anger glaring at him madly.

He chuckles clapping his hands, "Well done. The abyss chose you two. However it will be bad news. When the abyss chooses its owner. It'll be much easier to get the abyss myself. Consuming all the power and energy that I need" he said as he created a circle around trapping us.

"What" Dream said as he tried to step out of the circle. He screamed out in pain backing away; hitting my back. I glared at him shocked glancing back at Techno.

He tilts his head laughing, "there's no use. That circle I created produces huge amounts of energy. Once you take a step out of it. You get electrocuted by all the energy in life" He said. Dream clutches his arm tightly glaring at Techno in anger.