Chapter 33

We were back in the headquarters. It was afternoon and currently, Karl was treating the wound where I got shot. "God, 404 you could have been more careful you know" Karl mumbled as I flinched when he put alcohol on the wound. He grabbed the huge bandage beside and wrapped it around my arm slowly.

"I had no choice anyway. It was to protect the president" I mumbled, "Besides it doesn't hurt that much" I reassured him while scrolling through Twitter on my other hand.

"Still" I heard someone's voice say that was Dream's. I widen my eyes looking up and saw Dream who was glaring at my wound with an unknown look that I couldn't determine. I couldn't tell if he was feeling bad for me, sad, mad, or in disbelief. Or maybe all of them, "Your life matters too" he said.

I scoffed grinning playfully, "Didn't you tell me that sometimes you have to sacrifice to save more important people?" I said raising an eyebrow, "And you also hate me. Remember your words, 'I work for me and for me only' so mind your own business will ya?" I grinned at him as he scoffs sitting at the chair beside me.

He sighed frowning slightly, "And I was wrong okay? You were right all along," he said mumbling other words under his breath that I couldn't hear.

I take a deep breath out using my nose glaring at my phone dumbfounded, "The shooters" I say, "What happened to them?" I ask while shivers run down my spine when everyone got silent.

"Arrested" I heard a voice call. I glare at the door to the medical room and saw Wilbur who was glaring at me worriedly, especially at my wound. How many times did I have to tell everyone that I'm fine? I thought. "And the president is back in the white house with his family. We sent them there" he said walking towards us.

He sighs sitting on the couch beside, "But that's not the reason I'm here. 404, are you okay?" He asked.

I shake my head, "I'm fine, seriously. It's just a simple shot on my shoulder and I can still move it anyways since it was just on the skin" I tell him and move my shoulder slowly showing that I'm okay. Besides I'd rather do this than for them to annoy me. I hate it when people worry.

I watch as Wilbur nodded, "Well the two of you can take the day off for now. I signed you two up for a party tonight maybe get a little tipsy and have fun" he said.

I shake my head, "I don't do parties" I tell him.

Dream raised his hand grinning, "I'll go. Sounds fun. I've never been to a party before but I'll call it a reward for my hard work" He said standing up exiting the room.

I sigh, "I guess I'll go then" I groaned annoyed standing up from my seat and putting on my black hoodie.

๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑۩๑۩ ,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑۞๑

I was in the bar with Clay while everyone was partying in the middle with lights of different colors were everywhere on the walls. The sound of hyped songs was ringing in my ears and everyone was dancing to the rhythm and beat. I watch as everyone sway their bodies with the people around them singing and shouting.

I roll my eyes turning my head towards the bar of drinks that at least caused two hundred dollars for a bottle but I couldn't care less anyway. I pull out a hundred dollar bill and slide it across the table. "Give me the strongest wine here" I mumble as the bartender nods grabbing a bottle of wine pouring it into a glass.

The bartender gives me the wine and I take a small sip of it. I gag cringing at the taste, "First time?" The bartender asks chuckling leaning his chin against his palm while staring at me.