Pretty One

His eyes crinkled as he rolled the strings of his pastel shirt by his fingers , curling them around with an enchanting smile as his soulful eyes frequently glanced at the road

"Seomye, stop teasing me now" his chuckle resonated as he conversed with his best friend through the phone and his hips lazily moved sideways, standing on his toes to again glance at down the road to see any newcomer. 

But only this time, there was someone standing in front of the opposite side, making his eyes wide at the visual. 

He took a step back. "Girl, I I'll call you back he's here.." his brain couldn't pay attention to his best friend's words, not when his heart beat rised a bile and his stomach felt several flips in a go. 

"Jimin hyung!" Jungkook yelled from the rooftop, even knowing it would be futile and so on he dashed his way down the stairs frantically calling out his brother's name. 

"Hyung he came-he's outside he is-" 

"I get it, Koo..." Jimin yelled back from the kitchen downstairs. "Open it, I'm kinda stuck here.." 

Jungkook's smile enhanced at the words. "Fuck yes" he whispered to himself, ofcourse he not curse a yell his brother really has some strict regulations on it. 

Swear as much as you want, but not in front of each other or much better, not when they are present at home. 

Jungkook breathed heavily at the sight of the main door, the doorbell chimed followed by a knock. 

His finger as well as his steps froze when that knock hit the door, much like the male behind the door knocked all of Jungkook's sense. 

"Jungkook, what are you doing? He must be tired and open up fast!" Jimin scurried his way out with a towel in his hand. 

Jungkook widened his eyes, "right!" 

But oh it wasn't really hard when he doesn't even need to think how to open the door with his freezed nerves,  not when opening the door he saw the most beautiful figure.

Beautiful

And that would be an understatement to describe Kim Taehyung, who stood there with a grace even just by holding two big trolleys in each of his hands and a backpack stuck to the ravenette's back. 

Jungkook instantly noticed the changes in the male, to his hair color to his tanned skin, his fashion over his well built, but his eyes looked the same as Jungkook had dreamed in many nights and had seen the last time Taehyung went to Paris five years ago.