Pretty fifteen

"Jiminie hyung?" Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows as he opened his brother's room but it was empty

With another groan he turned around to get downstairs thinking the latter must be downstairs which is why he wasn't hearing to his call.

"Are you downstairs hyung?" Jungkook called out as he jogged his way down the stairs which led him to the living room.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows to see he was all alone there too.

"Hyung-?" He faced towards the entrance of the kitchen, and his words went silent just like his feet stopped and his eyes narrowed but widened on the next moment just when he realised, it was Taehyung who was sitting on a chair and having a juice while his fingers were hovering on the laptop.

And Taehyung's eyes...were on him.

"T-taehyung?"

Feeling a literal spark being intricated on him, Jungkook was about to stumble but quickly held the handrail of the stairs on instinct.

"Jungkook..."

Flashes being mused automatically in front of his eyes, Jungkook hurriedly turned his eyes away from the elder, who stood up on his feets seeing the younger ready to walk up the stairs.

"Kook wait!"

Not wanting to face him, Jungkook forwarded his steps up the stairs.

While Taehyung was adamant in talking with Jungkook so he followed the younger until he could grab a hold on his arms and stopped him.

Jungkook stopped...

Also he stopped thinking to figure why Taehyung is still in his home when in the afternoon they had fucking left.

"Look at me"

Taehyung's voice echoed around the room and forced Jungkook to follow his words, and he craned his upper torso to turn and face Taehyung.

"Why are you here? Jungkook whispered out with utmost perplexity.

Earlier today,

Jimin stopped the car in front of his house and looked at Taehyung as he opened the seatbelt.

"Jungkook would be so happy to know that you are not going today.." he said as his eyes crinkled with a cheeky smile.

In contrast the ravenette sat there and glanced at the front door with reluctant eyes. "Yeah I don't think he would be happy.."