Pretty twenty three

Thank you so much for 1k reads♡♡♡

"Kook" 

Jungkook's lip twitched as he threw his hands over Taehyung's collar and hid his face inside the blanket as soon he felt lights darting on his eyes. 

He heard a sigh but couldn't make out since he was still asleep.

"Jungkook, wake up.." came the stern voice as well as followed by nudges in his shoulder, Jungkook's forehead knotted when the blanket was pushed away from his face and groaned.

Finally opening his eyes with lots of difficulties, like it was glued together and felt heavy but opening his eyes, he probably saw the prettiest view, which was Taehyung cuddled against his neck and hands turning a fist over his waist. 

"Jeon Jungkook..." 

Jungkook jolted hearing the voice which also resulted in Taehyung's sleepy face turning sour. 

The younger looked behind already knowing his brother was present,  internally concerned as to how close they were sleeping and he could hope Jimin wouldn't pay attention.

"Finally..." Jimin sneered as he saw his brother turning around to face him, he tilted his head a little as his eyes followed the sleepy Taehyung and Jungkook. "Wake him up and both of you come downstairs...I have brought dessert" 

Hearing his words Jungkook smiled showing his bunny teeth, "oh okay!" 

Jimin hummed. "Don't take much time, I also have some questions to ask.." and with that Jungkook's smile faltered in confusion. 

But before he could ask Jimin, the latter went out of the room without briefing anything else. 

"What does he mean?" Jungkook whispered out to himself and turned his gaze back alon Taehyung, the smile which faded now came back with a greater intensity. 

He looked so soft while sleeping and Jungkook felt giddy to know he was holding on to him.

It's really something he always had wanted. 

He removed his hands from the elder's neck and with a steady pace, he curled his index finger and hesitantly touched Taehyung's cheek. His eyes widened, doesn't know why but the traces of his fingers didn't just stop there. It wanted to travel and map out his every moles along to feel the texture. 

"Hyung" he whispered slowly, not wanting to disturb Taehyung and wake him up gently, while he kept caressing his skin. "Jimin hyung is waiting downstairs.." voice a little higher than the last. 

Jungkook gulped to see Taehyung shifting in its place and the hold on his waist loosened a bit. 

"Hyung, wake up" he mumbled out and his smile enhanced to get an instant hum as a response.