Pretty thirty nine

"Taehyung hyung

"Taehyung hyung.." Jungkook suddenly called as they sat down beside each other on the bed, and Taehyung looked up questioningly towards him, "I'm hungry.." he added.

The blunette chuckled at the adorable expression he was holding, "We can order something, what you want?" He inquired, reaching out to the phone placed on the bedside table.

Jungkook smiled softly at the older, feeling happy and content when Taehyung's fingers brushed against his own, "pizza?" The other nodded at the younger's reply and dialled the menu's restaurant, telling the person to place their order right away, and to send it up immediately once it was ready.

"oh wait-" Jungkook suddenly slapped his lips with his four fingers, and that somehow reminded Taehyung of a cat, he doesn't even know why but the latter remarked. "the cake..it's still in the living room.." looking apologetically that the elder brought it for his celebration instead-they completely forgot about it..

Taehyung smiled brightly and patted his knee, "its fine, I have already put it in the mini fridge and it won't get ruined....hopefully," he shrugged, trying to make the younger feel less guilty, which worked cause jungkook let out a sigh of relief and smiled at him gratefully.

It took twenty minutes until a few pizzas were delivered to their room and soon enough the two were enjoying it by themselves accompanied by the last remaining bottle of beer.

The night went on slowly, filled with conversation, laughter and lots and lots of kisses and cuddling. It was really comfortable.

Once they finished eating, Taehyung stood up and carried the plates to the studio kitchen, throwing them into the dustbin while Jungkook walked behind him to grab two bottles of water which had been set aside to cool off, and then waited for the blunette outside the bedroom corridor.

"Lets go," Taehyung mumbled after dimming the lights of the living room, taking his hands and pulling the latter to the bedroom.

Jungkook smiled happily and followed the elder inside, laying back on top of the comforter, snuggling down with his head nestled underneath the pillow but raised his head to see Taehyung actually walked towards his another bag which he had placed in the closet, leaving it to unpack later the next day.

"What are you searching?" he asked curiously, Taehyung glanced over his shoulder briefly,

"Fetching clothes to wear now.." Taehyung replied as if it was obvious, and picked one of the shirts out of the bag but waited till he get a perfect one for the younger as well, but halted his hands when another pair of muscular arms wrapped itself around his torso from behind, and drew him close, a hot wet kiss pressed on his neck sending tingles all throughout his body.

Jungkook lifted his head and hummed against his ears. "Hyung," while his fingers sneakily fumbled with the strings of Taehyung's white robe. "Is it really necessary to wear something tonight?" he whispered as his lips quickened to raise a smile when he drew apart the blunette's fabric by untangling the strings.