Pretty Epilogue

The epilogue

The epilogue

The sounds of the rain can be heard from outside the parted window which invited cool gusts of wind into the room, as well as the muffled voice of Jungkook who closely hugged the blonde male.

"Kook, come on.." Jimin said as he patted his shoulders trying to get him off. The boy was stubborn and wouldn't budge. "I know you are you sad but what you expect this day would have come eventually.."

"But not soon" Jungkook whined and looked up at the blonde haired man with a pout, "I hate your boss" Jimin sighed knowing that Jungkook wouldn't let go so after a few more attempts he gave up and just let out an exasperated sigh before wrapping his arm around the smaller one pulling him closer.

"Bro," Jimin eyed Jungkook as he felt him stiffen slightly in his grip, "if you don't stop crying then my shirt will get wet"

"I-m not-"

"yeah, sure.." Jimin sighed while patting his head lightly, "Chill, kook.."

Jungkook grumbled softly before he buried his face in Jimin's shoulder, letting out a deep breath he relaxed completely and leaned his weight onto him.

Jimin hummed and his eyes flickered back the door when he saw Taehyung, who entered the room with silent steps.

He came over, and sat on the bed right next to Jungkook, as he asked "Is he still sad?" watching him as the blonde gently caressed the top of his head, rubbing his ear occasionally.

He nodded slowly before looking away and staring outside the window, letting out another low breath he turned his attention back to his younger brother.

Taehyung hummed, "Seems like he's really allergic to farewells" he whispered before rubbing his hands onto his boyfriend's back and felt him relaxing under his palm. "come on, baby.." he said softly but received no response.

"Kook, I gotta pack the bags.." Jimin said when he saw the time, "I won't get time tomorrow"

Jungkook didn't answer so Jimin sighed again looking back at Taehyung for help, who instantly nodded.

"Kookie? Are you hungry? want something to eat?" Taehyung started as he gently grabbed his arms and saw how the younger was frowning as he glanced at him. "Jungkook.. don't be sad, We will visit Jimin in your vacations, alright?"

The latter nodded slightly at the bluenette's words, looking back and forth between his two hyungs before glancing down and fiddling with his thumbs, trying to calm himself with that.

Taehyung smiled at his reaction before kissing his forehead lightly.

Jimin silently took note of this and bit back a smile, "yeah, true that and I'll at least got an excuse to visit Paris as well," he chuckled when he saw that a small smile appeared on the maknae's face, "now go, I'm hungry.." he said while nudging his side.