Pretty twenty eight

It made Taehyung's knees feel weak but neither he wasted his precious time in responding to his kiss back, forwarding himself towards Jungkook as he gripped on his figure with a secure hold

Taking advantage of his minimal height difference, he could easily tower over Jungkook, making him crane his neck backward which unintentionally let the younger make out a throaty groan which eventually got swallowed by the elder as he hastily moved his lips against Jungkook who could barely take possible breath since he was too busy in and kissing back with all the passion his nerves could serve him.

His hands found each other at the back of the ravenette's head, tangling themselves together, while their tongues met one another like they were starving for each other; both desperate to get more and more.

Jungkook knew that if Taehyung kept going, he would be so done for but there wasn't anything he wanted more than the elder's lips upon his own and he was pretty sure that nothing else mattered except them; it wasn't long before the latter's tongue started slipping into his mouth and it was Jungkook' turn to deepen the kiss, not caring about being able to breathe anymore and giving in completely to his feelings.

Taehyung slowly pushed himself against Jungkook, making him stumble backward until he collided with the wall behind the brunette, leaving them both panting heavily when they finally broke the kiss apart.

"Hyung-," Jungkook moaned.

He leaned forward to catch his breath, pressing his chest tightly against Taehyung's chest. His eyes wandered up from Taehyung's collar bone to where his hair had fallen, down to his lips.

Taehyung amusedly ran his thumb under Jungkook's chin. His lips flashed a sloppy grin, looking right back into Jungkook's doe eyes which hardly appreciated anything apart from the raven haired who proceeded to press kisses onto the latter's neck, smiling again when he felt the boy squirm underneath him.

"Eager much, huh?" he whispered against the shell of Jungkook's ear and then nipped it playfully.

The ravenette let out a throaty chuckle, slightly tilting his head until it met with the wall, slinging arms around Taehyung's neck, pulling him closer so they were pressed against one another's torso and then he started planting sloppy kisses along the side of Taehyung's jaw.

Taehyung couldn't help but rest quietly at the younger's antics as he supported one of his palms on the beige wall, beside the younger. He closed his eyes briefly, enjoying how good it felt to have someone's warm skin against his and the sensation of lips moving against his cheek. Jungkook was so soft and gentle and Taehyung loved every single second of this moment.

There were squeals and laughter coming from downstairs but they barely paid attention to it; not now when they were just so close and the only thing Taehyung thought about at that moment was the feeling of Jungkook's body pressing against his own.