Pretty seven

"Let's check out some outfits?" Taehyung says after having another round of selfies, this time finally getting the figurine too

Jungkook nodded his head with a smile, happy to get so many selfies with Taehyung. 

This was what he missed, apart from Taehyung-he dearly missed them having fun and he felt it might be the beginning. But Taehyung's here and Jungkook felt himself in a new level of excitement. 

"Yes, come on.." the younger one pulled Taehyung to another floor by the escalator.

Now them, entering a Levi's store. 

Both looking around for some Jean's, for eachothers. 

"Jungkook, try this one.." Taehyung said, strictly noticing the material if its soft or not. "No this won't work, you have sensitive skin" 

While Jungkook was surprised to hear that Taehyung still remembers it. 

"That one looks fine.." Taehyung says looking at the one Jungkook was holding. 

Jungkook gazed at it as well. "Ah no.. it's for you-and it's a lot tight you might feel uncomfortable in them.." 

Pausing right himself when Taehyung smiled at him. 

"So caring.." he cooed and reached forward to ruffle Jungkook's soft and fluffy hairs, giving in to the younger's guilty pleasure. 

He can't make himself look like he's enjoying it, but he does-

"Hyunggie-stop.." Jungkook sighs, and Taehyung soon stopped with a chuckled and starting finding at least a decent-

"This!" 

Jungkook turned his face and saw Taehyung pushing the fabric in his hold. 

"Go try it out!" 

"Hyu-uh.." Jungkook looked down at the black Jeans, it looked somewhat okay.

He glanced at the mirror of the trail room, where he was ushered by Taehyung. 

"Try on that, I'll find a shirt for you..." 

Jungkook looked back at the door. "No hyung, it's fine.. you don't have to" 

But he paused, hearing no response. 

Either Taehyung's already fled to find what he mentioned, or pretended he didn't hear Jungkook. 

Taehyung hummed the tone, playing on the speakers, while selecting some shirts, T-shirts or anything which he thought would look good on Jungkook.

He picked a lot. 

"You done?" Taehyung mumbled, going back to that particular trail room. 

For a moment he stayed silent, like how the inside of the room sounded.