Pretty twenty one

In a mere second, their eyes automatically shut close simultaneously feeling each other lips over their own lips after taking a short glance Jungkook, let his instinct work on it's own and he couldn't feel an ounce of regret washing him away from the bay of warmness which was brought by Taehyung's attempt of pulling close to deepen the stomach fluttering kiss. 

It was more of just pressing lips, Jungkook's hands clutched in loose fist almost with no purpose and constant rapid heartbeats were so prominent as Taehyung moved his lips against the younger's lips eagerly like he couldn't have enough of the softness of Jungkook's lips along with the sweetness it still linger. 

Jungkook softly inhaled a breath from his nose, and after getting a lot comfortable and believable he let his arms swing against Taehyung's neck, his palms automatically cupping the brunette's nape.

Taehyung smiled in between when he felt Jungkook getting startled when he pushed his tongue near his lip's edge, still not wanting to break the sweet kiss, he moved further and clutches the younger's waist in a soft grip. 

Finally realizing what he was supposed to do, Jungkook fluttered open his eyes and slowly parted his lips but it didn't take another second for Taehyung to slip inside, sending sparks to Jungkook, feeling the wet muscle soon playing with his tongue.

The action leading Jungkook to give a long hum, while his hands busied itself out of adrenaline with Taehyung's hairs, and instead it fueled Taehyung to move his lips in a lot sloppier and messier way as he rushed to feel and listen how he can affects Jungkook in ways. 

He didn't know how much he had it in himself, the wanting to press their lips until they were both run out of breaths seemed only like a little fantasy But how much it was needed he didn't knew until then...

Jungkook craned his head just a gist when Taehyung shifted his focus on his bottom lips, his lips parting more as the way the elder sucked on it while keeping a firm grip and Jungkook couldn't be more grateful cause he hardly believes he would be able to stay in posture if it wasn't for Taehyung drape his arm around his waist in such an comfortable way that all Jungkook wanted was to stay like this. 

Opening his eyes, Taehyung turned his gaze to his peripheral vision when he realised there wasn't much noise of the rainfall, as his lips moved against Jungkook's lips, who tried hard on keeping up with him and it didn't took a moment for Taehyung to know it probably was Jungkook's first ever official kiss. 

Taehyung gave a brief smooch before he trailed his lips, making the younger shiver in his hold and to bite on his own lips as neared Jungkook's rosy cheeks and kissed it gently.

Endcapping him in his arms, Taehyung nuzzled his head on the out of breath male's crook of neck, letting himself feel how hushed his breathing was near his ear which brought a smile to his lips.