Pretty six

"Whats going on?" Taehyung entered the kitchen area and asked the two brothers when he heard them arguing about stuff.

Jimin glanced at Jungkook after acknowledging Taehyung's presence, Jungkook who was deeply frowning. "He doesn't want to go to school today and he has to submit the assignment he was doing yesterday..." 

"Hyung, No big deal I can submit it tomorrow." Jungkook whined, setting both his arms on the chair. 

"and why not today when today's the day?" Jimin looked away and poured juice for himself. 

Taehyung looked at the younger male when he spoke.

"Tae-hyung hyung came and what we did? is to go on to walks and I'm sure he's bored already.." Jungkook tried reasoning. 

Jimin sighed. "I have already talked to him about this and Jungkook we have the weekends its not he's going anywhere soon" 

"But-"

"Jungkook, no more words, you are already late for school. you should go up and get ready" Wiping his face from the left speck of Juice, Jimin mumbled. 

Jungkook knitted his eyebrows downwards and turned his head towards the silent male. "Please explain him...?" 

Taehyung's eyes softened, why not Jungkook's pouting look was still as effective as it was before. But he knows he shouldn't give in, not when it was about his education-and he's here now just as a guest, who will once again make his way out of the country and wonder if it's really worth for them to stop doing their business just because of him. 

"Jungkook, Jimin is right...you ended up half of the night to complete it-and since you wanted to spend time with me, how bout I drop you at school today?" Taehyung smiled seeing Jungkook's dampened mood lightening.

"Excellent! there now go with your favorite hyung" Jimin said with fake jealousy laced in his tone, he can never be jealous of his own family, now can he?

"Is that okay with you?" Taehyung asked, seeing Jungkook not responding to him in any way. But listening to his words Jungkook came back to reality and gave a nod. 

"O-okay then..I'll be back" Jungkook tried hard to fight back the smile that was going to creep out. 

Jimin tilted his head. ''he didn't even defend my words.." he blinked seeing JUngkook going out and Taehyung chuckled with a sway of his hands coming to hit Jimin in his arm.

"You're still like before.." he commented, inserting his hands back in his jogger's pockets while Jimin shrugged his shoulders with a follow roll of his eyes, and looked back at the door frame where Jungkook had gone out. 

"I'm here, sorry for keeping you waiting," Jungkook said as he joined Taehyung and the elder chuckled. 

"It's all fine, but why were you running?" he asked, taking a look at his wristwatch. "we are not that late.."