Pretty sixteen

'A chance'

Taehyung flickered his eyes on the dark room back to his fingers.

He doesn't know what he was doing once again in Jungkook's room.

Jimin was currently freshening up in the bathroom and Taehyung couldn't sleep with thoughts of Jungkook's words roaming around his mind like it has always stayed rent free.

So with heavy steps he walked out to enter Jungkook's room and he soon realised Jungkook had already fallen asleep.

'He again forgot to close the windows..' Taehyung blinked and tsk'ed to see it was thundering outside and cool air along with drops of rain flickering themselves inside his room, and near was Jungkook's study table so every drop fell on the books making them wet.

Feeling obliged, Taehyung went towards the window and closed it as silently as he could not wanting to disturb Jungkook.

Giving a glance at him when the young raven haired groaned in his sleep and turned around with a huffing of breath.

Taehyung froze, thinking that Jungkook has one woke up from his sleep due to his motions but after a few seconds of dumbly standing in the spot he figured Jungkook was really sleeping.

Honestly, he would have come out of his room after seeing him sleep.

But no, he had to hear a notification sound for which the light popped up and he noticed Jungkook's phone merely near his elbow.

Taehyung took hold of it upon seeing the opened application Jungkook might have seen before falling asleep without closing it.

The gallery and picture displayed was of them.

The one which Taehyung didn't even knew it existed until now.

It was of six years ago, looking so young in the picture as Taehyung tightly held a young Jungkook in his embrace and pointed somewhere he doesn't remember, but they looked so happy, him showing his boxy smile and Jungkook was smiling so hard that his eyes disappeared.

He remembered where and when it was clicked.

It was when they went for a family picnic and it was his dad who clicked when he was showing something to Jungkook. Perfectly capturing how gleeful they were.

And Jungkook still had that picture...

Taehyung admired the faces with his eyes, feeling the emotions he had felt back then after all the memories doesn't stay always but the feeling it depicts does... he slides his finger to view another picture which was again of them.

His eyes twinkled seeing another unknown candid pic of theirs which might have been taken by Jimin.

Jungkook was holding a cooky plushie and he was holding a tata one and it looked like they were trying to make them kiss or something.