Pretty twenty five

Jungkook's eyes crinkled as his gaze fell on the ravenette, his lips tugged in a smile but it faded as he glanced at the stairs

He blinked, once and twice before he realized there was no other sound than Taehyung's hum coming from the kitchen, where Jungkook was silently standing near the door.

Looking back at the male, tip-toeing he went further inside the space, keeping his breathing still so that even he can't hear his own breathing, let alone the elder.

Taehyung sighed at the smell, his face felt hit against the humid vapour coming from the utensil in which he was making something, his eyes went towards the counter beside him to see there was no knife, so he turned around-was about to when his eyes widened seeing Jungkook looking at him with wide doe eyes, while his hands were simply in air, about to do what he doesn't knows.

Jungkook stumbles behind, being so flabbergasted that Taehyung decided to turn around with him knowing, or the fact that he was about to hug the elder from behind, though Taehyung automatically holds his hands and pulls him close, much to Jungkook's heart's dismay.

"W-hat were you even doing..?" Taehyung asked, now noticing the younger was suddenly not connecting eye contact.

Which only meant one thing, he was embarrassed and shy and flustered and over all everything just a bit in him.

"N-othing" he uttered, feeling utterly dumb at his acts.

Taehyung chuckled. "You woke up early.."

"It's Sunday-I get up early on..Sunday" Jungkook says, keeping his voice hushed and frowned internally when Taehyung passed his figure.

"Right, you do. How can I forget.." Taehyung smiled to himself as he opened a shelf and pulled out a knife and a cutting board.

Jungkook glances back at the induction oven to see something boiling. "Are you making breakfast?" Siding a bit to give space for Taehyung to stand in front.

"Jimin's still sleeping, so thought why not" Taehyung replied and felt focused on cutting white onions with the knife.

Jungkook shifted his balance behind to lean on the cabinets. Eyeing the elder, being so effortlessly handsome standing there and doing his work.

"For your records, he's in shower..which is why I got time to come to you" it slipped, and Jungkook wasn't even regretting letting his thoughts out, not when he could witness a beautiful smile taking small in Taehyung's face.

"Sneaky much, huh?"

Jungkook smiled, and not being able to hold himself he did what he had hoped on doing right before he came inside the kitchen and his eyes fell on the elder's back facing him.