Pretty thirty one

A soft yawn resonated in the darkened bedroom, barely any lights showered in from the opened wide length window

Jungkook craned his neck a little and turned around, shuffling the white fluff blankets on the bed. He sighed as his sleep shrugged itself off the boy and felt awakened at the small sound of his phone.

He lazily trailed his hands up at the bedside table to get a grasp on his phone, only to see it was his phone system reminding him to put the phone on charge and even his laziness lost, making him sit up and getting off the bed to find his portable charger from his bag.

After setting his phone on charge, Jungkook looked around the room in which he was.

In the morning he was so tired that upon seeing the bed, every excitement, thoughts and expectations went out leaving him exhausted and he jumped on the bed like a second late and the bed would disappear.

He remembered Jimin had shortly woke him up for lunch after he ate something in the early morning and then slept again, but he couldn't even open his eyes even so hearing Jimin's nag he managed to gulp his food-and his stomach twisted like it was its only forte as Taehyung was back in front of his presence when he remembered that it was Taehyung who had fed him his lunch, gosh he really was that tired..

Speaking of him-Jungkook walked away from the window as he was looking down at the exceptionally beautiful cityscapes.

Jungkook trails out of the bedroom silently in search of the two elders, as he was confused that he couldn't hear anyone's voice but upon getting closer to the living room, he noticed Taehyung was sitting on the couch and paying attention to the work he was doing on the laptop.

His footsteps were as silent as Taehyung's typing on the keyboard, were the only thing by which a repeating sound was erupting the silent ambience. "You're still working, hyung?" shrugging his T-shirt's long sleeve, he asked.

Taehyung gave a glance at him and a lingering smile attached to his face to see the latter was up from his six hours sleep "Just had to give a little touch up, how was your sleep?" As Jungkook walked near the sofa.

"Yeah-" Jungkook yawned, The latter chuckled at seeing him getting interrupted by his own yawn before focusing back on his work.

"I'm not disturbing you, am I?"Jungkook hummed a question as he glanced at the screen with some datas and words which he couldn't hold a gist of.

"No I got everything done," Taehyung looked back at Jungkook with an adoring gaze, watching his every move that Jungkook could notice his eyes were shining in the dim lights of the living room.