Pretty nineteen

Taehyung finally let Jungkook get deeper but not so much since it was a lot sloppier and also the water had a force, Jungkook barely cared he was more busy to feel that force of water getting stronger the more he stepped-and getting a tug at his h...

Taehyung finally let Jungkook get deeper but not so much since it was a lot sloppier and also the water had a force, Jungkook barely cared he was more busy to feel that force of water getting stronger the more he stepped-and getting a tug at his hand he steps back.

Taehyung looks around the greenery, to realise it was still abandoned from the city dwellers, he bet no one still knows somewhere this close to the city, this beautiful place of nature exists.

"Hyung?"

Hearing the latter's voice, Taehyung sided his neck and hummed for him to continue.

Jungkook was slightly leaning his body sideways and was touching the water with his palms as well as he glanced up at Taehyung. "How do you know about this place?"

"Oh this...me and my friends used to hangout here frequently"

Jungkook raised an eyebrow. "Eh Jimin hyung too?"

Taehyung nodded. "Yeah-"

"Why did you guys never bring me here?" Jungkook whispered.

"Well you were young-and our parents told that it's kind of dangerous to bring you out here..and Jimin-I guess he also forgot"

"Oh.." Jungkook nodded, his parents were kind of strict with him.

Taehyung hummed and looked at his wrist watch. "Okay Kook we gotta move-'' he paused and blinked as a splatter of water was splashed onto his face, followed by a giggle which Jungkook let out seeing he caught the elder off guard.

"Seriously-" Taehyung says and Jungkook scrunched his eyes cause he couldn't stop his giggle-it did stop when his face was watered and since Taehyung's hands were big compared to him, he really got a big splash.

Jungkook shook his head and wiped his wet face with his elbow, looking back at Taehyung. "Oh I know what this means" his hands ready to get cup the water in his palm.

Taehyung grinned, "ah I bet you do"

Before they both started their intense water fight, splashing onto each others face not caring if the water was cold, laughs were erupting among them and still as said before Taehyung didn't leave his hand because first of all he didn't wanted Jungkook to mistakenly slip and also didn't wanted to use both hands or else they will be dripping wet.

Taehyung sighed, straightening his posture and Jungkook also rested his hands, now looking at Taehyung.

"Let's get-oh bunny not anymore.." Taehyung blinked as water dripped on his face.

Jungkook confusedly chuckled. "What-? I didn't do anything..."

Taehyung looked at him and realised Jungkook's hands were on his dark hairs as he was trying to wipe the water off his forehead.

"No I thought-" Taehyung paused and feeling something he craned his neck and he gazed at the dark clouds now emerging over their head.

"It's raining.." Jungkook whispered, focusing on where Taehyung was looking at, his face scrunching when the droplets of rain continuously fell on his head.