Pretty seventeen

No proofread

No proofread

"Jungkook...."

Jungkook rolled to his other side.

"Kook?"

The latter raised his arms and stretched, once again keeping them under his head.

"Bunny..wake up, don't you have practice to attend?"

Taehyung sighed seeing Jungkook was anything but awake, while also how rarely the littles whines he was letting out.

As always Jungkook had his face squished by his own arms, his cheeks turning a little red with the impact and Taehyung realised he was doing that again, he really couldn't help but was staring at Jungkook again.

'I really shouldn't do this...' Taehyung gulped and looked at the time and noticed that if he doesn't wake the younger now then for real the latter will be late.

"Jungkook! I'm sorry I drank you banana milk!" He yelled near Jungkook's ear, instantly getting a another set of scream.

Jungkook let out a high pitched scream and held whatever his hands could get hold on-well that being said was Taehyung's Tshirt, he clutched tight on it and his eyes opened only to shut itself once he got blinded by the sunlight directly falling from the re-opened windows.

"Get the hell up"

Taehyung's cheeks heated up, and he tried prying his hands from his tshirt.

Hearing the voice so close to him , Jungkook fluttered open his eyes, and his heart stopped beating-or it beated on a pace where he thought it doesnt even exist.

Cause Taehyung's hair falling over his eyes, as he looked at him with unsure woody almond eyes, his lips pressed closed together, his moles looking so traceable up this close and back to his eyes they were looking just at him-

Oh...

Jungkook widened his eyes on suddenly catching up with yesterday, and he froze and so on Taehyung fortunately got free form his hand and straighten up.

"You are one hell of a deep sleeper.." Taehyung blinked and glanced at Jungkook to see he was still in his auto freezing mode. "Get downstairs, you'll get late or else.." and with that he turned around to walk away, still feeling dumbfounded overcwgat just happened.

Jungkook blinked once and a several times, his hands directly flying to his chest as he felt like falling even while laying on the bed. "The fuck just happened?"

Jungkook eyed Taehyung, the one who was eating apples sitting right opposite of him and conversing with Jimin, like normally..a little too normal Jungkook would say.

It wasn't a problem and Jungkook would have been glad-would have been...if not the ravenette suddenly said that he will drop him at school.

Jungkook thought after this Taehyung will severly avoid him, or something else but definitely not pretending that everything is fine. Cause excuse you Jungkook was still pretty upset, about him and Taehyung and about his fate which suddenly decided that a plot twist would just really be appropriate to twist his life and Jungkook's stomach twisted just thinking that once again he will be alone with Taehyung in his car- and it was on of a moment when he was thinking..