Pretty Two

"Jungkook, Taehyung come down I bought ice cream!" Jimin yelled entering his house but went confused as there was literally no one under seven seconds

Yes he counted, it takes approx seven seconds for Jungkook to yell back or something when he brings ice cream. 

He sighed and left the icecream on the table and went up the stairs. 

"Tae, you up?" Jimin said, flickering the lights on to see Taehyung's was on his phone, looking at him and nodded. "Did Jungkook come?" 

Taehyung sided the phone from his ear. "Yeah, he came a while ago" before going back to the client he was talking to. 

Jimin sighed that the latter is here, as well as his work.

"Alright go downstairs there's Ice Cream I'll see and call kook" 

He left Taehyung in his room as the latter mumbled a 'yes' and went to knock Jungkook's but again. 

He tried peeking inside to see if he was sleeping or not but found no one. 

Finally he decided on his next and final stop. 

"Jungkook, come down there's icecream" Jimin said as he further stepped on the stairs that led to the rooftop. 

"Kook.." he called out and finally heard a response. 

"Coming hyung!" 

Jimin waited in the stairs until the younger one came into his view and switched off the lights and then he followed Jungkook down. 

But Jungkook stopped as he got a glimpse of Taehyung passing by, the elder didn't notice that there was someone on the stair but Jungkook did which made him stop as Taehyung went back inside Jimin's room. 

"Come on move.." Jimin trailed down to see Jungkook was standing and hearing the voice Jungkook nodded and without any words went all the way down to the ground level. 

Jungkook bite his lips seeing the opposite of him, the chair being empty. 

"Where is Taehyung hyung?" He asked Jimin who was serving him his dinner. 

After Taehyung disappeared in the room, he didn't even come out leading Jungkook to pout through all the two movies he watched alone, only thinking if he should have left Taehyung alone cause he's an adult he can do anything, and he's just an nineteen year old. 

"He will be eating his dinner in room" 

And Jungkook frowned even more at the words. 

Jimin noticed his younger brother's demeanor slipping, he placed the food in front of him and mumbled. "Don't think much, Jungkook. He'll come around... give him some time" 

Jungkook sighed that even Jimin got to know that he was upset. "okay" 

He watched Jimin taking Taehyung's food and walking out of the kitchen where currently Jungkook was having his dinner, alone.