Pretty twenty four

"You decide to stay here or will you go back to Paris?" 

Jimin stood up from his seat as he completed his sentence, without much change in Taehyung's expression but Jimin knew better than that. 

He turned around, and the whole space was silent apart from the few cars honks or voices coming from the outside world and soon the sound of opening the fridge as Jimin pulled out the tray consisting of two plates with Hotteok and waffles. 

Taehyung glanced at the desserts presented in front of him by Jimin and heard him speaking. 

"Eat this and I'll go check on Jungkook, since he literally thinks I'm torturing you..which I don't think is a lie" he huffs the last sentence under his breath and taking the plate for Jungkook in his hand he walked out after Taehyung hums as a reply. 

"Come in" 

Jimin heard his brother's soft voice after he knocked on the door twice. 

He pushed open the door, to see Jungkook sitting by his study table, earbuds stuck to his ears while he held the blue pen in his dominant hand, eyes strictly n his the notes he was writing, it wasn't supiring as Jimin knows the younger often uses writing notes of his studies as a stress buster. 

He walked inside the room and placed the plate on the table, sliding his unused books a little way so the plate can stay without being on the edge. 

"Eat this first.." Jimin said, but internally sighed seeing Jungkook's writings pace was getting rushed. 

He stepped back until he sat on the younger's bed, eyes watching his brother's mop of hair-for which he remembered. 

"You're hair has grown like a broomstick when you are going to cut it?" Jimin blinked, and Jungkook only turned the volume of non-obnoxious music loud, much that even Jimin could hear the bass hitting since there wasn't much distance-also his music was loud. 

"Fine.. I didn't scolded your Taehyungie hyunggie hyung.." Jimin grumbled, having enough of his younger's avoidance. 

And as if even in the loud music, Jungkook could hear him, the motion of his hand stopped which took Jimin's attention. 

"Turn around" he demanded and in a while the younger placed the pen on the table and paused the music as well turned around his rotatable chair towards Jimin, but his head was hung low and his first two fingers were crossed of both hands, and he was tired of hiding them. 

"Are you still mad..?" Jungkook mumbled against his wish. 

Jimin pressed his lips together and tapped his fingers over Jungkook's, who glanced up at him. 

"I wasn't mad Jungkook.." Jimin sighs as Jungkook looks at him disbelieving.  "Okay I was, but what do you expect me to do? I was surprised and nothing seemed to be going through my mind and..."