Pretty ten

Um

Um...hi

Jungkook turned his face towards Taehyung who eyed him as well. 

"So…" Jungkook mumbled, not really feeling like getting out of the car and being out of Taehyung's vision, or more not to let Taehyung go out of his eyes. "See you soon hyung" his eyes crinkled as well with the pretty smile he held and Taehyung's stomach twisted abruptly but he managed to lift his lips as well and mumbled. 

"Sure, have a great day Jungkook" Taehyung wished and watched the younger giving another quick glance and get down from the car. 

Taehyung trailed his eyes in front and sighed before driving off from Jungkook's school. 

"Oh you didn't inform me you'll be coming" Jimin asked with a surprised tone seeing his best friend visiting him in his workplace. 

"Yeah I'm sorry for just-popping up..I just had to inform you something" Taehyung uttered, keeping his fingers tugging together. 

"What is it, Tae?" Jimin asked, seeing Taehyung wasn't looking in his best form-more inclining on the nervous side. 

"It's-just are you busy-?" 

"No, It's just my hour break now, just say it" Jimin said as he motioned Taehyung to take a seat. 

"Yeah so.." Taehyung carefully raked his eyes over Jimin. "I'm going to Paris..like the day after tomorrow" as he spilled out. 

He watched Jimin giving a nod but stopped midway as he furrowed his eyes and widened his eyes, time really felt like slowing down as Jimin shouted. "The fuck-what?" 

"I'm sorry, Jimin…" Taehyung gulped. "Its just-my work..and Im called there so.." 

"B-but you are on vacation Taehyung, how can they call you like this out of nowhere?" Jimin grumbled, irritation completely being conveyed by his tone. "Your boss..is even a greater dickhead than mine-" 

"Hey…someone will listen" Taehyung got worried. 

"And fuck them too, anyway Its.." Jimin pressed his lips together. "Tell me you didn't agree…" 

Taehyung lowered his eyes. "I wouldn't have..said you then" 

'I'm sorry Jimin..' 

Jimin deeply frowned and leaned his head on his palm. "It's not even a whole week…" his voice turned lighter and Taehyung felt utterly shit-but he felt like having no choice, even after a few weeks he had to be back and when he would eventually leave just why make them worry for him, cause even Jimin doesn't show he's constant worried about him. Taehyung staying all alone in Paris wasn't much of a good choice, while Jimin knew the reason behind. 

"I'm sorry" Taehyung apologized, for both lying and making him upset. 

"Its not your fault, Tae..stop saying sorry" Jimin sighed. "Will you come back?" Something Jimin has asked a lot of times and even Taehyung didnt wanted to stay in Paris-he couldn't brought himself from avoid saying.