Pretty thirty four

Taehyung trails his eyes down at ravenette when he pushed himself up with his support and eventually rests against each other, while sitting up on the bed

Their lips merely touching, though they're not kissing, yet. Taehyung had pulled away only to ditch the mere tshirt frim Jungkook's body and simply gaze at Jungkook, "is there some-" being interrupted with a soft kiss.

"My turn.." Jungkook says against his lips, taking a pause and giving him another kiss, this time lingering longer than their initial one.

A grin forms on his face to feel Taehyung leaning into it more, both hands grabbing onto each other as one of them slides upwards to run through Jungkook's black hair, Taehyung's cheeks were slightly flushed but he didn't mind one bit, instead pressing their lips together once more. This time it was a lot sweeter than before.

It was almost like fireworks were erupting inside his head, he could never get enough of feeling his boyfriend so close to him. The way he kisses is intoxicating, the way he smells is just so fucking amazing. And that smile that graces everytime he looks at him? ..

Taehyung let out a soft chuckle the way Jungkook looks at him always warms him up inside but now he wants even more.

Jungkook's hands moved downwards from Taehyung's hair towards his sides making him let out a quiet moan that was cut short as a pair of lips covered his again, it felt like everything around them just disappeared, nothing else mattered anymore. It was just the two of them and their savouring kiss.

They both were breathing heavily trying to catch their breath when Jungkook broke off again and slowly moved from over Taehyung, his arms around his waist.

"h-yung..I forgot to ask," Jungkook's voice rasped, "when Jimin hyung will come?" he finished, looking up at him.

He looked beautiful with messy hair and puffy lips, and Jungkook just had to make sure to pinch himself to see if it wasn't some dream.

Taehyung chuckled lightly brushing the stray hairs out of his face, "well, he's gonna come tomorrow" he said, leaning his weight over his one arm, which was supporting him on the bed, soon noticing Jungkook giving him a confused look. "He's staying with Yoongi hyung, tomight.."

And Jungkook felt something tug in his chest at that, "so-we are...alone-this night?" he questioned, being too shy to maintain a proper gaze so he flickered his gaze away.

"Yeah," a small smile formed on Taehyung's face as he placed his hand on Jungkook's cheek, caressing softly. "why? are you scared" he whispered and gave him a quick peck on the lips leaving him flustered.