Pretty Twelve

"Jimin-ssi

"Jimin-ssi.." Taehyung called out as he stormed inside the kitchen where Jimin was trying to wash the frying pan stuck with burnt pasta which Taehyung was making earlier-which also managed to get burnt just a little bit. 

"Hm, isn't that how our school's principal used to call me?" Jimin snorted as Taehyung reached upto him. "He used to sound so serious as you, all the time, like bro just chill-wait what happened why do you sound serious?" looking back at Taehyung who was gazing back at him with a disoriented face. 

"Are you sure, Jungkook and that girl are just best friends?" Taehyung inquired, leaning his back on the counter. 

"Seomye and Jungkook?" Jimin questioned back for which Taehyung gave a reluctant nod, he didn't wanted to come as noisy but internally he was disturbed that Jungkook didn't looked up at him in the eye, instead held the girl tightly. 

"What else might you think?" Jimin piqued as he continued washing the frying pan. 

Taehyung pondered. "I'm not going into conclusions, it's just..they seem really close which is of course since they are best friends..but" he paused a little thinking back in time and Jimin found himself focusing on Taehyung. "Every time I heard him talking with Seom?-Seomye?" 

Jimin nodded that it was indeed the girl's name and Taehyung resumed his words. "He always blushes and looks flustered, like talking with your crushes and all?" 

Jimin looked at him and Taehyung was the same as he ended, and his face morphed into a judging face when Jimin hysterically started laughing. 

"So you mean and you think-without any judgment that Jungkook likes Seomye?" 

Even feeling like getting teased, Taehyung still nodded. 

"Well yeah it's not your fault Tae to think that, and indeed I was even surprised to see Jungkook, the usual setback kid gotten comfortable around Seomye in such a short time" Jimin started and just like a prior ago, Jimin was listening to Taehyung without interrupting, the younger did the same.

He hummed, knowing how shy Jungkook was when he was young, it kind of made him smile cause those big does eyes looking up at him whenever they were in occasions and many unknown people came up to talk to them and Jungkook just shyly introduced himself and later would all Jimin and sometimes Taehyung carrying the conversation between them while Jungkook stayed still and grasping on what they were talking about. 

Now that he wonders, it's been that long. 

"Also if this question passes your mind then I'm sure he didn't tell you" Jimin's voice instantly dropped to a more serious tone. 

Taehyung raised an eyebrow. "Didn't tell me? What he didn't-said to me?" 

Jimin looked away from the sink and shook the pan and Taehyung leaned his body away cause Jimin really was giving his all to dry off the waters.