Pretty thirty eight

Hickeys and red patches littered all over his abused skin, the bruises visible from the light touch and the swelling on his lip and cheek, and oh gosh he looks kida sexy, his plump lips swollen and parted, and his dark raven locks were all disheve...

Hickeys and red patches littered all over his abused skin, the bruises visible from the light touch and the swelling on his lip and cheek, and oh gosh he looks kida sexy, his plump lips swollen and parted, and his dark raven locks were all dishevelled,

"it's..a mess" was all he muttered, but even the tone contained a certain awe.

Trailing his eyes on the blunette beside him, he felt a sharp twist feeling in stomach to catch his gaze directly from the mirror. His lips curved upward, eyes softening at the pure awe in his lover's eyes. Taehyung truly looked adorable with his tousled hair and Jungkook couldn't stop himself from wanting to be closer to him, kiss him even.

"well if you're not gonna say anything else then i'll take that as a compliment" Taehyung hummed, pretending he was going to bite his cheeks, which he actually did as well tickling his side and Jungkook shrieked in a gleeful laugh, pushing him off his hold, causing Taehyung to grin trying to contain his chuckle.

"G-o the-bathtub.." Jungkook managed to stutter between his laughs, and Taehyung realised the same and moved away with a short kiss, while the younger could finally calm down.

"Come on in," Taehyung uttered to see the temperature was adequate, Jungkook hummed as he walked towards but slightly covered his chest at the coldness in the air.

What surprised the younger was how everything looked detailed and slick, from the bedroom to the bathroom everything seemed to be pristine and polished.

Taehyung helped him to get in the bathtub since he didn't want the younger to accidentally lose his balance, and Jungkook practically moaned at the warm water hitting just in the right places when he sank down and rested his head back, opening his mouth wide to let out a sigh.

"What are you waiting for?" Looking back at Taehyung, he curiously asked to see him staring at him with slight grin.

"Just a min.." Saying this Taehyung took a short detour to grab the set of towels, keeping iit ready. while Jungkook's attention went towards a curtained wall against the bathtub.

"What's this, hyung?" Jungkook asked, though his voice went over a few decibels. Without waiting for the elder, Jungkook did what urged him and he peeked through the section of the curtain and parted it with a grin.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook's excited voice echoed by the walls and Taehyung soon focused on him.

"What happened, baby?" To see the younger moved the curtain open wider, looking at something else behind Taehyung immediately understood and walked over, smiling widely.

"There's a whole ass window for the view...shit-" Jungkook awed at the night city lights, "thankfully it's too high or else.." he shook his head to himself, still amazed at the view. He turned towards the bathtub where his boyfriend was standing, also watching the sight with his pretty eyes. "hyunggie?"