Pretty Twenty nine

Jungkook bite on his lips as his phone silently rings and soon he looks up seeing the assistant teacher leading inside his classroom

Whispering something to the respective teacher, whose eyes directly matched with Jungkook's and he got the gist of what was coming.

"Jeon Jungkook, your guardians are here to pick you.." 

And Jungkook gave the widest grin to know that they both had come but it dropped a little as passing by the hallway his eyes went towards to see the outside of the school premises and went near the school gate,

Seeing Taehyung staying still while leaning his body on the car's hood and keeping his eyes straight towards the younger's path when he sensed him jogging down the way. 

"You came. What's the time-are we late?" Jungkook halted near Taehyung, muttering along with the breaths he took after running down the stairs. 

Taehyung chuckled seeing the younger rushing.  "Calm down" giving a brief hug he mumbled, "we are on time but let's get inside now?" 

Turning his eyes towards the driver's seat to see Jimin was sighing deeply cause well it was too soon for him to digest.  

"Y-eah" he cleared his throat cause this time they won't get to his home but airport to see Taehyung off. 

Taehyung smiles as he opens the backseat for Jungkook and the latter awkwardly stiffled a chuckle before sitting inside and placing his school bag beside his seat and watching Taehyung settling himself on the passenger seat and putting on the seatbelt, while he greeted Jimin. 

The elder of the two started the car after a short exchange of word and drove out from the school's front gate.

Jungkook sighs as he keeps his bag connected to the locked car door and leaned his head on it while he looked outside the scenery changing right in front of his eyes.  

Listening to Jimin and Taehyung having small talks here and there, he wasn't interested in talking, but he figures that it felt a tad different when he's heading to drop Taehyung at the airport.  

It really feels different, makes him wonder how he will feel while bidding farewell. He closes his eyes not wanting to think about anything which even didn't happen, yet...

Taehyung leans his cheek on the back of his hands which stays supported by the window pane. His eyes dutifully gazes the greenery before he noticed something in the rear view mirror and smile upon seeing Jungkook looking like he could fall asleep anytime, before he glances at the beautiful lake they were passing beside and all he would like to think that it indeed was worth that he was fortunate to come back in Korea after being asked by Jimin.

"Eh he fell asleep?" Jimin unamusedly, asked as he pulls over in front of the departure gate. 

"Surely, he looked tired." Taehyung mumbles while Jimin just casually shrugs cause his voice was sweet and filled with diabetes which normally won't be anything hazardous but it hit different when it was directed to his younger brother.