Pretty twenty seven

The moment was knowingly interrupted as they heard the lazy yells of Jimin's coming from what seemed from the staircase

Taking little to no time both the younger scurried towards out of the room as they didn't wanted to make the elder wait and get exhausted any longer. 

Taehyung jogs down the stairs eventually getting in Jimin's presence when he sees the elder unpacking the pizza boxes and looking back at them, not surprised to see them together. Well they were pretty undetachable since they were young so it's really not a new thing for him. 

But their attention goes back to the maknae whose groans turn a bit noticeable to see he was currently talking on a phone with a not so pleasant expression, more like with an irritation and disappointment.

"Is it really necessary?"Jungkook talks on the phone while he makes his way down the stairs being dejected and eyes Taehyung and Jimin with a short glance. 

"Okay I'll call later, Anhyun" He sighs as his frowns turn evident.

"What's up?" Jimin eyes his brother while he picks up the seperate pizza box for Jungkook, who end his calls. "Who called?"

Jungkook frowns even more. "My classmate..he told it's important to attend t-tomorrow when I said I won't be present.." instantly his eyes scurrying back to Taehyung to notice the evident distraught look, which wasn't much unexpected cause he was like the same. 

"It's really important?" Comes off from Taehyung's mouth trying not to shrug the excitement he had felt that at least it really might be the first time the younger would see him off, well leaving the thing that Jungkook had pretty much lucky to avoid all the six times Taehyung has visited Korea after which even he stopped with that. 

But this time it wasn't bound to happen and Jungkook boldly concludes. 

"Doesn't matter, I won't go" Jungkook knits his eyebrows together but shrugs when Jimin points at a look. 

"Jungkook.." with a stern tone Jimin called him out, he knows it's disheartening but as an elder brother he was worried that there must be something for which it's important to attend the classes as Jungkook's exams were coming up soon. 

"Hyung" Jungkook frowns deeper at that. "Don't say I have to go, you know tomorrow-" 

"What's gonna happen tomorrow?" Jimin interrupts and blinks. "I mean in school, there must be a reason right?" 

Jungkook sighs, he wanted to avoid saying this but ultimately he did. "There's an..um evaluation test.."

Taehyung mumbles. "And it's gonna help you in exams, Kook..it's-" 

"Not you too" Jungkook steps one foot behind, keeping his hands together. He knows Taehyung cares for him but it's kind of dejecting that Taehyung doesn't want him to come or it doesn't matter, yes he really regretted his whole choices of not seeing him off once and thinks it's a punishment for him-in a fleeting moment his eyes glistened with held backs tears to imagine how Taehyung's gonna bid farewell from his doorstep before he stress off.