Pretty nine

"I will make him feel loved…" 

Seomye spat out the beverage she was eating while Jungkook stayed wide eyed and thankful that he wasn't sitting directly in front of her. "Dimwit, are you planning to give him a blow job?"  

Jungkook groans, pulling his hair. "Why is every friend of mine a pervert!?" 

Seomye grumbles. "Not my fault, kay..? You are suddenly saying stuff like this after being spaced out for an hour.." 

"Stop exaggerating.." Jungkook says and crosses his arms, leaving his back on the wall. "I just feel..like he deserve to know-how much he means to me" 

Seomye raises an eyebrow. "And I turned inaudible when this was the thing I kept babbling" 

Jungkook pushes back his back. "Seom, at least tell me..I can't just directly go on and say 'hey hyung sup I love you'." 

"As much as I remember is-you did exactly that '' Seomye let out a sigh,  and sipped on the drink through the straw. "Man, I got second hand embarrassment hearing you" 

Jungkook frowns. "I didn't know back then what else had to say…" he looked away. "But-now there's a lot of things I want to say-not just that overreacted I love yous'..." 

Seomye hums. "You want him to acknowledge your feelings, so baby first make him fall for you-then see how he goes saying it's an infatuation." 

"Taehyung hyung-will fall for me?" Jungkook raised both of his eyebrows. "Keep dreaming-or in this case let me dream…" 

"Eh kook, at least try, there's no hurt in trying…see to make him fall for you, you gave to be noticeable." 

Jungkook played with his tongue. "Okay how?" 

Seomye grins, trailing her fingers on the straw. "dress sexy, be a little pushy and take his attention and also give him attention..that way Taehyung will notice you as a man and will fall eventually"

"Oh…I could have known that from Netflix.. why did I come to you again?" Jungkook shrugs. 

"Aish! At Least be grateful kid" 

"Sure granny.." Jungkook stops himself from speaking as the school bell rang which signaled that their lunch was over. 

Jungkook but his lips and tugged his shorts a little lower. 

He sighs seeing himself in the mirror.

"Is this okay?" He asked himself, but shook his head when he noticed that still it was looking like he didn't wore any pants since it was all covered by the deep V-neck oversized T Shirt which came till his knees. 

"Leave it.." Jungkook knitted his eyebrows and pulled his shorts a little down till It was at least visible. "That will do.." he breathed and opening the cabinet he pulled out a cherry lip balm and applied it on his lips.