Pretty Twenty

"Mm" Jungkook widened his eyes as mistakenly let out as he glanced at his neck when heard a small chuckle passed the elder's lips

Taehyung suctioned his lips with his tongue as he gazed at the younger's deeply shade blush settled on his cheek.

"Kook" even though his voice was struggling to get out of his lips, he called out, now lifting his hands which were over Jungkook's hand to his cheek.

Jungkook's eyes dilated with an inhuman intensity at the contact and tilted his neck and glanced at Taehyung with obfuscated eyes.

"W-why did you do tha-that?"

He heaved at the intimate tangency, following he gaped back at the ravenette from his palm which caressed ever so gently that it really gave him a shiver.

Taehyung softly flickers his eyelids hearing his hesitant voice, he leaned back and straightened his posture, while his hands still stayed the same.

"That was a stupid move, isn't it?"

Subtly eyeing Jungkook to see how his face morphs into desire to flustered with a quick change of his deep voice.

His eyes left the intense eye contact with the younger, now noticing a change of the sky getting a lot more halcyon but the rain downpours at the ground with an intensive density.

"You see..." Taehyung parted his lips and voiced out. "Last night-I was thinking about what you said for the rest of the night.."

Jungkook's hold on his arm loosened a bit as he got conscious of it and moved it away as he intently listened to the elder's word without missing any phrase, while his eyes possessed the hold of the elders side profile.

"A chance...Jungkook everytime and everything I had done was a chance for me to do..just taking a chance." Taehyung lowered his eyesight which eventually fell on his own hands as he tucked them closer. "You might have thoughts that..why?" His lips rose a little in embarrassment. "I'm saying all this now and now I even..kissed you?" Turning around to look at Jungkook.

The one who was doing nothing but uprising his lips and taking big gulps and thoroughly attentive his whole attention to know what Taehyung was conveying.

"When last I was..surely the complete opposite" His words seemingly turned a lot lower than Jungkook wasn't able to hear since the sound of the betrayed him.

"But-that's the thing, Kook.." Taehyung spoke with a tint of aghast in his next words. "With you I never felt that one, never really felt like I was taking a chance cause-there was no reason for it"

Taehyung squinted his eyes to see the Jungkook was not even responding to his words, or any signs of showing that he was listening if not for the fact that Jungkook continuously flickered his gaze to his eyes and lips whenever his was speaking.