Pretty twenty six

Jungkook lowly gasped under his breath as Taehyung pulled the young ravenette by his arms which resulted him leaning towards Taehyung on his side since the way he was being pulled

The younger's eyes closed for a fleeting moment and opening them his gaze directly went towards the dark wood clouded irises that were staring back at him with pleasant eyes, and it got Jungkook mesmerized all over again as how Taehyung's dark hairs were fallen right on top of his eyes, a parted section where he could take a glimpse of his forhead to his eyes holding the low smile which pasted on his lips as well, and his hands being easily felt on his upper arm with a secure hold. 

Jungkook gulped when Taehyung started leaning closer, his fingers twitches in resistance to roam and clutch them on the raven hairs. There was so much tension he felt that as Taehyung neared, the younger's shoulder shuddered up.

Even the time was being abused by Taehyung who was doing nothing but taking each second on his grasp not wanting to let it go as he traced the honey tone skin with his eyes along with his subtle biting on the bottom lips, but he was that impatient. 

Jungkook's cheeks raised with the little smile he had when their lips met shortly after awhile and his sense to resist anymore went due long ago as his hands found it's way and Taehyung's met the younger's figure which helped him in pulling him even closer almost that Jungkook's one thigh was over Taehyung's, surprising to both that there wasn't much a room for hesitancy when having enough checks on himself,  Jungkook's one hand slipped down to his nape and the latter wrapped his hands around his waist all while they kiss the living heck out of each other with minimal parting. 

Though it took seconds for them to part officially when footsteps could be heard, a rushed one and the two males sitting-almost straddling on the couch got conscious of it.

"You guys..." came the defeated voice. "I can't really leave you two alone right. Oh my god" Jimin skillfully avoided the patch of red cheek submerging on his own cheeks to witness the two younger like that. 

Jungkook cleared his throat and squinted his eyes, glancing at Taehyung to realise his hands were still on the elder's nape, and instantly removed it. 

Taehyung dutifully kept silent as he watched Jimin walking towards the charging port near the T.v showing his back, while Jungkook confusingly glanced at Taehyung who had his one arm around his finger and motioned him. "Come to this side?" Tilting his head  just a gist and Jungkook smiled to himself knowing how whipped he is for him that even such small but obvious things makes his heart flutter. 

"Sure" Jungkook mumbled and stood up on his feets which jiggled a lot as an aftermath, Taehyung gave a quick smile at him and shifted in the middle as Jungkook sat on the left corner, looking back at Jimin who stared at them with unamused eyes. 

It would be an understatement to mention the way Jimin and Taehyung used to argue on who get to sit in the middle when they were young and Jungkook snickered seeing Jimin's reaction which clearly showed the ambience is still the same, and Taehyung-he simply pretended not to notice anything.