Pretty thirty six

"i-m not innocent.." he muttered quietly, his eyes turning to slits again and pouting adorably.

Taehyung tilted his head and as if his eyes twinkled, he grinned hard. "right, baby I almost forgot how much of a moaning mess you were..hm?" he teased, trailing off in a laugh, but quickly changed into a serious expression. "Jerking off in my name? while keeping the door all open..even knowing I was staying right next to your room?" he raised his brows teasingly and tapped his bottom lip with a finger. "Sure, doesn't sound innocent to me..na-ah not at all.."

Jungkook felt his cheeks burning with the heat and darted his gaze down, but it didnt help not when Taehyung obstructed him to look anywhere, Like a sweet, stomach twisting torture.

"Oh only if I could turn back time and handle your bratty ass myself," he growled out lowly, and pulled on Jungkook's hair to see his face clearly.

"hyung..." he whined, not wanting to be called out like that, also his imagination turning wlid cause what if Taehyung really had caught on to whom he was moaning out for, what if he actually pinned him on his bed and do exactly what he was doing right now.

His mind was getting too dirty thinking about such things and Taehyung noticed immediately and smirked.

"You would have liked that, wouldn't you?" Taehyung smiled as let out in the most sinful way.

"s-top teasing me..please, Tae..Hyung I can't," Jungkook whimpered, feeling his lower half tightening in desire as Taehyung's warm tongue danced around a knot forming on the tip. "do something,"

"loving the way you beg, Darling...you know I won't be able to stop" he drawled out and pressed a long lingering kiss on his plump lips, earning another moan out of him when he pulled back.

"I've been thinking about doing this since I got in this bedroom, and I really want to enjoy it with you. But since you seem very eager to start, I'm gonna take it slow alright?" he warned, giving him one last smirk.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "you are being a brat.." Taehyung chuckled at his words before nuzzling their noses together.

"So what you gonna do, punish me?" he snickered, causing the younger to flush redder by his actions.

"Well then you better get ready baby, cuz this might take a while." Taehyung stated as he took hold of the bottle of lube and spread it on the tip of fingers evenly.

With that, he leaned back on his heels and sat down, thighs spread wide apart and he watched the ravenette's eyes widen.

Jungkook gulped, heart beating wildly in his chest because oh, he was about to get fingered by the amazing sets of fingers-of the most handsome and sexy male his eyes has ever gaze on. "I'm doomed.." he whispered under his breath, making Taehyung to eye him.