Pretty eleven

Taehyung just watched the younger going upstairs, granting him no words as soon as they went inside

He sighed, rubbing his face ruggedly and went to Jimin's room in order to get change, leaving Jungkook to have some alone time. 

Jimin's eyes fell on Taehyung as soon as he entered the dining hall. 

Hearing footsteps, Taehyung gazed at him waiting for another figure to appear internally, but when he found none he furrowed his eyebrows. 

"Where's Jungkook?" 

"He doesn't feel like eating," Jimin replied, honestly concerned over his brother. 

"He won't eat?" Taehyung questioned. "But Jimin, he didn't even eat anything in the evening and-hell didn't even leave his room." His voice lowered with each syllable that got out his lips. 

Jimin nodded and glanced away while he served a small amount of food on the plate. "Yeah, that's why I'm gonna try to make him eat" 

"Jimin, should I go?" Taehyung asked reluctantly but Jimin shook his head. 

"You said after you told him, he didn't spoke to you?" Jimin mumbled and feeling an undeniable twist in his stomach, Taehyung nodded. "Jungkook's like that, sometimes he needs time and assurance Tae..not really different than you" he weakly smiled, trying to light up Taehyung's mood as well, but he didn't know what storm was going inside Taehyung's mind but still he nodded, hoping Jungkook would come around. 

The moonlight crept in the room through the lace curtained window, just like a shadow was visible when the door parted open. 

Taehyung's eyes noticed the shaft of light right when he stepped inside Jungkook's room where the latter was already deep asleep on his bed. 

He didn't close the window... which is why the gloaming cool wind blew accompanying the glimmer of moonshine. 

He went further inside to close the window. 

But eventually his eyes didn't miss how soundly Jungkook was sleeping, with his eyes closed and one hand tugged in a fist simply stayed on his side while the other rested over his tummy. 

Taehyung stood there, musing the smile that stayed in that adorable face all the way to the Mikrokosmos cafe, and the drive back to home, a total contrast. 

"You'll forget this thing in no time, kook" 

"Oh.." Taehyung nodded as his shoulder slumped on its own when he went downstairs. "Did he go alone?" 

He asked Jimin who mumbled. 

"Ah no, his friend came to pick him up" 

"But..why did he went to school this early?" Taehyung inquired, even in the back knowing Jungkook was doing the same thing, he doesn't want to see me.. "like still right now he would be doing his breakfast"