Pretty thirty three

Not proofread -^^ enjoy reading~

Not proofread -
^^ enjoy reading~

This time, it was Taehyung's turn to raise his eyebrow. "Jungkook, you do know what I'm talking about..right?" He whispered, gently brushing some stray hairs out of his eyes.

"Of-ofcourse I know.." Jungkook replied quietly, "and...what if-i say I want the same?" he continued in a soft tone and looked at the older who seemed taken aback, slightly tilting his head.

"Baby, are you sure?" Taehyung asked carefully as he trailed his gaze down at Jungkook's face.

The younger nodded. "Yeah," His hands moved up to rest on Taehyung's chest, lightly caressing over the fabric of his shirt.

He closed his eyes, feeling the older move closer to him. And then suddenly, there was a pair of lips pressing into his for a short while and Jungkook tilted his head side to mumble. "I've never been more sure than now." He whispered as he made Taehyung lean back for another heated kiss.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck and deepened the kiss.

This felt different and he didn't know where this sudden urge came from but it felt good nonetheless.

Jungkook slowly slid his hands further to his chest and he surprisingly moaned when his fingers brushed through erect nipples and god damn, did he feel that every single time they kissed.

Taehyung broke the kiss momentarily to catch his breath, still having an arm locked around Jungkook's neck. "Oh baby.." he muttered against Jungkook's jaw. "honestly want this..kookie?" he asked softly again, almost attentive of the answer.

"Very." Jungkook breathed out shakily.
And as the elder started kissing Jungkook's jaw, burying his face deeper between his neck and shoulder, their breaths became laboured and heavy and oh, this felt so fucking amazing and Jungkook couldn't help but moan out in pleasure again because god damn, how many times had he wanted this?

Taehyung abruptly paused to gaze at him and mumbles, "how about...we take this somewhere more comfortable?" he said, voice hoarse and filled with desire.

His eyes closely eyed the male, to expect a flicker of hesitation but Jungkook swallowed hard and nodded anyway. He knew where this was going, and he also knew Taehyung was just testing his limits, but right now, he couldn't care less. All he cared about was the way Taehyung's tongue felt hot and wet in his mouth.

He groaned loudly as Taehyung sucked sloppily at his bottom lip, and giving a last stroke with his tongue, the blunette slowly untangled himself from his embrace but only to slip his arms under his back and lift him off the sofa.

Jungkook gave a surprised gasp before wrapping both his legs around his waist and his arms around his neck, "Hyung," whispered as Taehyung stood up.

The elder chuckled. "Sorry love, didn't mean to startle you." Taehyung muttered, not taking his eyes off of Jungkook's, who blushed furiously.