Chapter 2 - New Friends

You had woken up with the sound of your cell phone buzzing on the pile of clothes scattered on the floor.

(Did I really just sleep with this man I just met? What the fuck.)

You felt a lot better than when you were tipsy earlier. The hydration and late night munchies helped sober you up. You noticed he had covered the both of you with a soft blanket.

You glanced over at him. He was fast asleep with his arm still wrapped around you looking so peaceful. He was beautiful even sleeping. His tattoos on his chest and arms, the way his hair fell on his forehead, his lips pressed in a little pout and those thick eyelashes just made your heart skip a beat. You let out a soft, satisfied, sigh and smiled.

You reached over to your phone. You saw 8 missed calls from Rebecca. "Shit!" You whispered.

3:45am

Seeing several texts your friends had sent you within the last 3 hours.

Crystal: "Where r u"

Stephen: "Hey, did you go home?"

Gigi: "Everything okay?"

Rebecca: "Y/N please text or call me back so I know you are ok."

Lisa: "You there?"

You called Rebecca right back but it went straight to voicemail. (She's probably home sleeping by now.)

You sent her a text message:

"Hey Beck, I'm okay. Long story. I went outside for fresh air and time got away. Something unbelievable happened. Call me when you get this. :)"

You snapped a selfie and sent it to her. Selfies was the way of telling each other that you were safe. Whenever she didn't hear from you while you were with Ryan, she would ask for a selfie to know he hadn't hit you. Whenever Rebecca would work late in the shady neighborhood bar, she would send a selfie letting you know she was on the subway or taxi can ride back home.

You heard some people chatting and laughing from outside coming into the tour bus.

"He's probably sleeping." One of the male voices said.

You tucked yourself under the covers hoping none of them would notice you.

"Yeah there he is. I can see his big head from here." said another male voice which was nasally and lispy. "Oooooo and he has company."

"What? There is no freaking way!" Said a woman's voice in surprise.

"Good for him, he needs to see people. It's long overdue. Hopefully he got laid." said the nasally male voice. "I'm going to go fart on his face and wake him up."

"Tre, stop." said the woman giggling.

Suddenly you felt his arms moving up and down your back. Pulling you in closer to his chest. You looked up at him while you were under the covers.

His eyes widened. He kissed your forehead and smiled. "Hey beautiful." He whispered. And got out from under the covers, propping himself up on his elbows.

"What the fuck are you doing, Tre? Get out of here." he said laughing. Giving his friend a smack on the butt.

"Oh yeah, I like that bad boy. Slap me again, baby. I was going to fart on you." Tre replied.

They both laughed.

"You guys have fun?" He asked his friends while rubbing his eyes and then scratching his head.

"Probably not as much fun as you had but yeah. Mike's getting the bong ready right now man, wanna have a quick smoke sesh?"

"Not right now" he said. Tucking your hair behind your ear. You were still hiding yourself laying under the covers beside him, facing him.