Chapter 6 - Make a Move

6:50am

"Babe? Hey.....we slept in. Let's get to the bus." Billie Joe gently woke you up.

He looked at his phone and there were several missed calls from Tre and Mike. "I forgot to set the alarm." he said.

The two of you quickly got dressed, got the suitcases, Lenny, and headed out of the hotel room into the main lobby.

"I need you to walk in front of me so I can see your ass." Billie Joe said with a grin.

"Fucking perv." You giggled as you both got onto the bus. He blew smooches.

"And why are we late?" Asked Tre Cool with his hands placed on his waist and his chest puffed up. He raised his eyebrow and tried keeping a straight face.

"I forgot to set the fucking alarm." Billie said.

"Sure." said Tre. "That's what they call it. The fucking alarm? I know what you two have been up to. Beej has actually been sleeping and he looks content as fuck. Someone's getting laid and it's not me. I can tell you that much!"

Sara rolled her eyes and chuckled.

Pennsylvania was the next stop.
And after that, was Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Missouri, Kansas, Colorado, Utah, Nevada and finally California.

After California, the two weeks would be up and you would be back home. Back to your regular life. The thought of it made you sad. Not that life would go back to "normal" per say, but that you and Billie Joe would be living on opposite sides of the country. And you knew it would be hard to keep a long distance version of whatever thing you both had going on. It might not work out. And it was too good to be true. Some things just don't last forever. You would certainly miss him. The thought of it depressed you. These days you have spent with him have been so life-changing and special to you.

Your thoughts started wandering as you looked out the tour bus window.

"Hey....are you ok?" Billie Joe asked placing his hand on your leg. Bringing you back to the present moment. You nodded yes.

The expression on his face was of concern. He kissed the crook of your neck. He intertwined his fingers with yours lifting your hand towards his lips and planting a kiss on it. He knew something was up but didn't want to press you with it until you were ready.

The Philadelphia crowd rocked it! The guys said it was a sold out show.

Some nights, you would all sleep on the tour bus, other nights were spent at a hotel. The hotel stays were the best because you were able to have wild, crazy sex with Billie Joe and spend more one on one time together. Also, it was nice to have plenty of hot water to shower and not have to worry about the water running out on the bus or rushing so someone else would have a turn.

Joey and Jakob flew back home with their friends the night of the Philadelphia show.

That day, you were able to go to the museum with them and tour around the city. You all had a nice dinner together before they departed. You were able to get to know them more and they got to know you too. They both seems to be okay with having you around their dad.

Throughout the days, you met Sara's little boy Mickey. Tre Cool's daughter, Ramona and his son, Frankito.

You met Mike and Britney's children Estelle, Ryan, and Brixton. They were all one big happy family. The Green Day family. And Uncle Billie was so good with kids.

Days had passed and the next show was in Las Vegas, Nevada.

"Hello Las Vegas!" Billie Joe shouted into the microphone. Of course, the crowd cheered. The show was incredible. The best one of the tour so far.