Chapter 30 - Finale

You were having a boy and a girl. You both decided to name the babies Adeline and Andy after his dad, Andrew Armstrong.

TIME JUMP 6-7 months

You would come home from your Law Office exhausted. You didn't work every day but you had clients so when you had a case to work on, you would work. Rebecca picked up a couple of shifts doing administration/secretary work at your private firm. You were a great lawyer in Oakland.

Some nights you would get home late and Billie Joe would be in bed with his reading glasses on, reading to the babies as they were sprawled out around him. You would cuddle up with them, both breasts occupied feeding the babies while the other baby hung out with daddy and was bottlefed. These little moments were everything to you.

You would all just hang out on the bed reading books, watching TV, listening to music, or just talking for hours.

Ollie was great help too. She loved taking care of her grandbabies every chance she got.

Life was perfect.

On one of your date nights, Billie took you for a ride in the car of your choice to the nearby lake. The stars were visible in the night sky. The crickets chirping and the sounds of the lake water lapping the shore created a beautiful relaxing mood.

Billie Joe dropped the top down on the car so you could both look at the stars.

"I'm glad we crossed paths." He said holding your hand.

"Me too." You said. "Thank you for loving me and having a family with me."

He leaned over to kiss you. You climbed on top of him. One leg on each side. And kissed him passionately. You ran your fingers through his hair and unbuttoned his shirt.

"Mine." He said. Grabbing your ass giving it a smack.

You giggled.

"I love you Billie Joe."

"I love you too y/n."

You made love under the night sky.

After making love with you, he got out of the car and took his guitar out of the trunk.

He serenaded you like he did when you first met.

Who would have known that the night you met would have changed both of your lives forever? You took a chance and followed a complete stranger....a handsome stranger into a bus and you both fell in love creating the life you live now.

If you hadn't taken the chance, none of this would have happened. You were thankful for listening to your heart and living a little so you could live the rest of your life the way you have always dreamed of.

The End.

Okay, so I feel like I rushed the last 2 chapters but I want to let my readers know that I'm working on a sequel. In the meantime, my other book "one shots" will have smutty snippets. I hope you liked this book. Feel free to leave me feedback!

Thanks for reading. :)