Chapter 24 - Cravings

You and Billie Joe held hands at the doctor's office as the doctor was going over your last test results. Everything was fine except for one thing, the baby was measuring a little too big. Her shoulders were too broad and the doctors were afraid of complications during birth. They said a cesarean section delivery would be the best option.

"Whatever we have to do for a safe and healthy delivery." You said nervously.

Billie nodded.

The doctors explained the c-section and what happens.

You and Billie Joe were both on board. The c-section date was booked for 2 weeks from now.

Back at home...

"Well, we don't need to attend those birthing classes anymore." Billie chuckled as he was folding the laundry.

You were laying on the couch with Lenny beside you and Miles on your lap. Your feet elevating above a stack of large accent pillows.

"Yeah, c-section....I'm so nervous."

"Me too." He said scratching his head. "But, we're going to get through this together. I promise that I'm here for you every step of the way. Forever and ever." He kissed your forehead and wrapped his arms around your waist. "My girl."

You kissed his sexy neck which you loved so much and inhaled his sweet, comforting scent. Your safe place, with such an ambrosial smell that enchanted you every time you were that close to him.

You both kissed softly for a bit until his cell phone started ringing in his back pocket. It was Bill Schneider.

"I have to take this call, baby." Billie kissed your temple and you nodded. He swiped the screen to answer the call as he walked over to sit in the leather armchair in his office.

As Billie Joe talked with Bill over the phone, you finished up folding the rest of the laundry.

*****

"I'm craving some In and Out Burger." You said randomly during a commercial while watching TV snuggled up to Billie.

"Really?" He smirked.

"Yeah." You giggled. "This baby is making me crave the most random things."

"Let's take a ride." He said smiling.

You picked the 1962 Black convertible Chevrolet Corvair. One of your favorites.

Billie Joe never had you go without your cravings unfulfilled. He would sometimes come home late at night from the studio with the stuff you craved the most even if it meant he had to go out miles away to get it and stop at different places.

You loved the most random things like ice cream, fried pickles, tacos, french fries, chocolates, peanut butter, and spicy Asian foods.

As you were both in the car cruising the streets of Oakland, "Welcome to Paradise" played on the radio.

"Billie Joe!" You said excitedly. And jammed out.

He chuckled.

At In and Out, you both ordered a shake, a burger, and fries.

"God this is amazing." You said, enjoying every bite. It was an orgasm for the mouth.

He noticed a gentleman across from your booth looking at you. You were use to this in public even before you met Billie Joe. People would always stare at you. You were modest and didn't let it get into your head. It definitely boosted your self esteem while pregnant and over 30lbs heavier though.