Chapter 28 - Misunderstanding

About a week later, you were going out with Sara, Britney, Tre, Mike, and Billie Joe to the Golden Bull to watch Kevin's band Prima Donna perform.

Rebecca babysat Lillie for the night. You planned on drinking and having a great time since it was your first night out since after the delivery.

In typical fashion, the guys hung out at a booth in the corner while you and the girls danced next to the stage.

"Fuck yeah Kevin! Get it!" You shouted. As he played his guitar solo. You were tipsy as ever.

"Yeah Preston!" Sara yelled out.

Kevin smiled and winked at you all from the stage.

Whenever a random guy would hit on you or the girls, the three of you would pretend to be lesbians to try to get them to leave you alone but it only made them even more desperate.

You had to literally peel someone off Britney because they wanted to get in her pants.

Tre had to take your hand multiple times when this one weirdo kept trying to get your number. Tre insisted that you were a couple traveling the states from England and enjoyed scat play.

Anything to get the weirdos to back off.

Billie Joe pulled you close to him for a dance. His soft cologne made you melt.  "Hey baby." You smiled.

"Hey...I couldn't help but want to dance with you when this song came on." He said.

The song was a cover of Elvis Presley's "Falling in Love With You." Played a bit more rockish and faster.

He looked at you with his gorgeous green eyes. "You're my everything y/n."

He held you close and kissed you.
You rested your head on his chest. And you both danced slowly.

When the song was over, some dance music came on and your group had all gotten together and danced. The place was packed and the music was amazing.

Sara and Britney were trashed. Tre was a bit wasted. Mike was high from smoking pretty much most of the night. He had a couple of drinks in his system as well. Billie Joe had his share of drinks but he was going to be the designated driver at the end of the night however, he had a few too many and most likely you would all just Uber home.

After a couple of songs, you and Sara had gone outside for some fresh air and when you had come back in, you noticed a woman sitting near Billie Joe at the booth. You had never seen her before. Unsure of who she was, you observed her from afar. In case she was someone from the record label or a business professional. She had wavy blonde hair, a fake tan, she was very skinny and had obvious breast implants. Her shirt was way too revealing. She seemed to be getting a little too close to comfort with Billie. You saw her being very touchy, running her fingers through his hair, taking selfies on her phone, winking at him, kissing his neck and cheek, and you got a bit jealous.

"Do you know who that is?" You asked Sara pointing over to the booth.

"No clue." She said sipping her drink.

The woman was playing with his necklaces and putting her fingers around his leopard print shirt collar. Then, she tugged at his black fitted blazer like she was complimenting his outfit.

Your fists clenched beside of you. That was YOUR man. And this woman was really flirting with him out in the open like this. And he was clearly allowing it like it was nothing. He either liked the attention or had a history with her to allow her to touch him the way she was. And now, she had pictures of the both of them together. You know these would spark up drama within the Green Day fandom.