Chapter 4 - Homewrecker

There was a knock on the hotel room door.

"Dad?" Joey's voice woke you up.

He was turning the knob to the door from the other room but it was locked. 

Billie Joe was fast asleep.

You get up from the bed and put the hotel robe on. Walking over to the door that separates your suite and the boys connecting room, you open the door a crack.

"Hey Joey, your dad's sleeping hun." You say whispering and you smiled. "Is everything ok, do you need me to wake him?

"No. It's ok. He needs his sleep. Thanks though. I'll talk to him once he gets up." Joey said.

He smiles and closes the door.

You hear him talking to Jakob in their hotel room

"Dad's sleeping. When does he ever sleep anymore? He never sleeps."

You glanced at the time....5 pm. You were going to let Billie Joe sleep a bit longer so he could rest up before the concert tonight.

You got your laptop out of your bag and started going over class notes. Lenny snuggled up with Billie on the bed.

They're so cute together.

An hour pases and Billie Joe wakes up from his slumber. He looks refreshed and so content. His tattooed arms behind his head, the messy hair. His bare chest with his necklaces around his neck. His chest tattoos. So sexy. He makes kissing sounds to Lenny.

He notices you on your laptop and probably put two and two together so instead of interrupting you, he smiles and does his own thing, petting Lenny and giving him lots of love and eventually reaching over to the nightstand to grab his reading glasses and iPad.

On your computer you quickly look up "Green Day" you see some quick bios, a Google image search shows photos of Billie Joe, Tre Cool and Mike Dirnt. These photos make you smile. They're adorable.

Older photos make you notice that they all have aged very well. Billie still looks so young. Tre Cool and Mike too. Billie and his sons can pass for brothers.

You shut down your laptop and walk over to the bed to sit next to him.

He reaches over and rubs your lower back, you enjoy the massage.

"Thank you."

He said.

"Hmmm. For what?" You asked.

"That amazing blow job." He smiled shyly. 

He puts his arm around you as you lay your head on his chest.

"You put me to sleep." He chuckled and kissed the top of your head.

"I did?" You said playfully. "Well, I hope you got enough rest, I'm sure you will need it for the show tonight."

"More than enough." He smirked.

"I'm uh, updating our social media for Green Day. Y'know, announcing our show for tonight. I hate this social media shit. It's nice to interact with fans but I sometimes don't know how to use it. I need to ask Jakob for help at times y'know?" He laughs.

You giggle. "Well, I can help you if you ever need it....hey, Joey was knocking on the door earlier looking for you. But when I asked him if he needed me to wake you up, he said no. I uh....also heard the boys talking about how you don't get much sleep..is that true? Sleep is really important Billie....I have some techniques I've learned that helps me. Maybe I can show you sometime." You said.