Chapter 14 - Darkest Times

This chapter contains graphic content. Abuse, rape, and a miscarriage. Reader discretion is advised.

You woke up to your amazing man sleeping next to you. He never snored. He was perfect even when he slept. You on the other hand, drooled a lot and slept catching flies with your mouth wide open.

How does he even love me? How am I so lucky?

You put your fingers through his hair and kissed him on the cheek. His eyelashes full. His beautiful soft lips. He slept like an angel.

You gently traced his upper arm and chest tattoos with your fingers. He was so handsome. And he was all yours. You got hot and bothered and was hoping he would wake up soon so he could fuck you. But he was in a deep sleep, so you turned over on your other side. You were scrolling through your phone when he planted several kisses on your neck and pushed you close to him. You felt his morning erection "Good morning." he whispered.

"Hey baby." You said turning around to face him.

"Can we fuck?" You asked.

Billie Joe had rescheduled the meeting with his manager for this morning. He looked at the time on his cell phone.

"We don't have much time but let's squeeze in a quick fuck sesh." He said smiling.

He didn't have to tell you twice. You got on top of him and started riding him. He loved when you got on top but he also liked to be in control. He pushed you onto him harder as you rode him. His wandering hands touching your breasts and lightly choking your neck as you leaned towards him for kisses. His favorite thing to do was grab onto your each of your butt cheeks with both hands while you ride him. He smacked it hard. And then lightly caressed.

"Mine. Mmm yeah. That's my girl. Keep going....just like that baby." he whispered.

He flipped you over so he was on top facing you and fucked you harder hitting that gspot over and over again.

"Yes Daddy, fuck me just like that. Don't you fucking stop." you moan as he rubbed your clit while senselessly pounding you.

"Come here and turn around." he said.

You got up off of him and turned around. He devoured your asshole. He put his index finger inside your ass and also fingered your pussy. He opened the nightstand drawer and took out your clitoral vibrator. A small but powerful one you loved.

He turned it on and put it against your clit while he fucked your ass. And you came. Your legs were shaking, you were a wet mess.

He came seconds after you did and unloaded himself inside of you.

You found it so hot that he wasn't afraid to use toys in the bedroom. Some guys have an ego problem with that. Billie loved using your sex toys on you. You even used them on him sometimes. It was all amazing.

Your friends had left around 6am to avoid the traffic to San Francisco. Jakob was out with Joey so it was just you and Billie Joe at home.

Billie Joe got in the shower while you ironed the button up shirt he picked out for the day. When he got out from the shower, you both had breakfast on the patio outside in the backyard and he kissed you and the baby in your tummy goodbye.

You let the dogs outside for a bit and walked back up the stairs. You planned on studying for a couple of hours.

You went back into your room and saw something that sent you through a horrific panic.

Your ex, Ryan was standing in your bedroom near the sliding glass door to the balcony.

"What are you doing here? Get out!" You screamed.