Chapter 20 - Kinky

After the hospital visit, Billie Joe took you for a joy ride in his Chevy Nova after dropping the boys off at home. He brought you over to Rudy's Can't Fail Cafe. Mike part owned the diner.

As you walked into the diner holding Billie's hand, a group of younger guys were checking you out. And in typical territorial Billie Joe fashion, he wrapped his arm around your waist and grabbed your ass. Physically sending out the hint "she's mine, back off."

He liked showing you off. The guys toned down a bit after they saw him with his arm wrapped around you.

You and Billie sat down at a booth and the waitress took your order.

"What can I get you two?" She asked with a notepad and pen ready.

You ordered first.

"I'll take the Asian Salad and a water please."

Billie put his reading glasses on to read the menu. He was such a dad.

"I'll have uh.....the Burger on Rye with a side of fries and uh, a shake." He said with a smile taking the eyeglasses off and placed it on the table.

"Comin' right up." The waitress said and walked away to put the order in.

"I loved seeing you hold Jerry." He said holding your hand.

"Oh my God Billie Joe.....he's so cute, isn't he?" You squealed with delight.

"Yeah. He's a cute fucking kid." He smiled. "I'm happy for them. That was really nice of you to offer to help out you know."

You smiled and looked out the window on the side of you.

"I can't wait to hold our baby someday." You said.

"Me too babe." He lightly squeezed your manicured hands and kissed them. You looked at his beautiful hands holding yours. His neatly trimmed fingernails, his guitar callused fingers, his ring finger had a faint tan line from the years prior of wearing his wedding ring. His hand tattoos.

You leaned in to kiss his lips. "I love you." You cooed.

"I love you, too." He said blushing.

The waitress came back to the table with your food.

You both thanked her.

"I'm fucking starving." he said scarfing down some French fries.

"Want to come by the studio later this afternoon?" He said with his mouth full. He swallowed his food and took a drink from the straw of his milkshake.

"We have to record a new single we're working on."

"Yeah, sure. I'd love to." You said.

After you were both done eating, the waitress brought the bill over to the table.

"Do you mind if I get an autograph Billie Joe? I've been a fan since Dookie."

"Not at all." he said signing a menu with the sharpie.

You both got up from the booth.

He paid the bill, left a generous tip, and the waitress asked for a photo. He posed with her for the photo and gave her a hug. You both got in the car and drove home.

Billie Joe had headed out again for a meeting with someone at Oakland Coffee after dropping you off. You had agreed to meet him at Otis later today.

You called Rebecca to see how she was doing.

"Y/N......how are you?" She said.

"Hey Beck! I'm good. I wanted to see how the moving is going."

Rebecca had bought a home about 10 minutes away from you.