Chapter 29 - Parties and Celebrations

Time jump

The day of your bachelorette party and Billie Joe's bachelor party had come.

Billie and the guys had a day planned of bowling, playing guitar, and the night would consist of "unspeakable shenanigans" -- In the words of Tre Cool:

They were planning on taking "Beej" to a strip club and have the guys buy him lap dances all night. He said he would make sure someone ended up getting laid but promised it would not Billie Joe or any of the married men.

There would be lots of cannabis, glitter, unicorns, possibly drugs, and plenty of alcohol. They would all just be messing around for fun. --Whatever that meant.

You and the girls had a relaxing spa day. The wedding was stressful to plan so you were happy to decompress with drinks and a good time. You planed on an evening of debauchery, and drinking plenty of alcoholic beverages out of penis shaped straws and hitting up some clubs.

You had a cute black cocktail gown and black stilettos on. 

Ollie was watching the baby for the weekend while you and your groups flew out to Las Vegas.

She had bought you a mini veil crown to wear for this special occasion along with a sash that said "bride to be."

"Your last day as an unmarried woman." Rebecca said. "Let's party it up and get you fuuuuucked up!"

A limo was rented and you stopped by a couple of classy Vegas nightclubs to start off the night. Dancing and drinking took place there.

During the drive on the Las Vegas Strip to the hotel room, you flashed your boobs while sticking your head out of the limo's sunroof. Cars were honking. People cheering. The girls had the windows down high fiving people on the sidewalks.

Once you had gotten to the hotel, Sara had ordered a male stripper. He was a muscular Chippendale style hunk. A chair was set up in the middle of the room and the girls had him give you a lap dance. His bulge was huge and he kept swinging it in your face.
The girls were putting dollar bills in his thong.

"Take it off!" Sara screamed. And he did.

"Holy shit." Britney said.

"That's a big penis." Adrienne giggled.
"Wow." Said Gigi.

Rebecca and Amy just stared. While Crystal was very interested.

He slapped your leg with his penis and you licked whipped cream off of his nipple.

The girls cheered.

They all took turns licking whipped cream off of his nipples and chiseled chest.

He was extremely fun and entertaining while being a professional about it though. Everyone was comfortable. You were just embarrassed this man was butt naked in the hotel room swinging his dick around dancing and most of the attention was on you, the Bachelorette.

Crystal kept peer pressuring the girls to suck his dick.

"Why don't you suck it?" You told her joking around. And she did! In front of everybody!

It was hot to say the least but nobody expected it. When he left after the hour he was there for, they had even exchanged phone numbers.

The rest of the night consisted of games like "pin the cock on the jock" and "do or drink" -- like truth or dare. Shot roulette, and others.

There were finger foods, "Goodbye Miss and Hello Mrs." Cupcakes. "Same penis forever" banner. A penis shaped cake with penis shaped balloons. So cliche but heartwarming because the girls went out of their way to make everything perfect.