Chapter 7 - Old Friends

TRIGGER WARNING: Mention of overdose and death.

On the tour bus ride to Oakland after leaving the hotel in Vegas, you sat with Sara as she was putting your hair in French braids.

The guys played Blackjack at a small table and Britney was sleeping because she supposedly wasn't able to sleep the night before.

You had just had the most amazing sex with Billie Joe the night before so you felt refreshed and energized that morning. Your butt hurt a bit from the anal sex. Being your first time, it was expected. But you couldn't help but feel at fault for Britney not getting her rest. Both you and Billie knew it was because of your moans.

He would make glances at you and little smirks as he sat at the table playing cards with the guys. The desire towards you in his "fuck me" eyes were such a turn on. It made you want to rip his clothes off and ride him. He was being a total tease and it was getting sexually frustrating.

"Y/N? Earth to y/n." Sara giggled.

"Yes? Sorry." You smiled at her.

"All done hun, look in the mirror. How do you like it?"

She handed you a little handheld mirror and you saw the great job she did. Your hair was French braided in pigtails.

"I love it Sara, thank you!"

You turned your torso around to give her a big hug.

"You're welcome hun. Glad you like it."

Incoming video chat from Rebecca.

You answered your phone. "Hi Beck!"

Her face was pale. Sad and shocked.

"Everything okay?" You asked.

"Y/N there's been a problem. Lisa is in the hospital. She overdosed and I want you to know from me before you see it on social media. We don't think she's going to make it."

Your friend Lisa....overdosed?

"Oh my god Beck. Oh god, Lisa?" You started crying. "I'll fly out first thing in the morning." You said...devastated, thinking if you could even make it back home with whatever you had available in your bank account.

Sara comforted you as you sobbed. You dropped your phone and put your arms around yourself trying to self soothe. You could hear Rebecca talking frantically through the phone. Sara picked up your phone and introduced herself to Rebecca. Giving her condolences and reassuring her that you would be on the next flight out.

The guys stopped their game to make sure you were ok. Billie Joe was concerned and held you in an embrace as you sobbed in his arms.

While Sara and Tre were talking to Rebecca, on the phone, Billie got on the phone with an airline and booked a flight home for you.

"You're leaving from Oakland once we get there. You will be dropped off at the airport for your flight." He explained.

You don't remember how the the rest of the day played out. It was all a blur but you do remember falling asleep in Billie's arms after crying.

You woke up on the tour bus bed with a headache and the aroma of fresh coffee Mike had brewed for everyone. You were parked in the airport parking lot at Oakland International Airport.

Billie grabbed your duffle bag from the top storage compartment and carried it for you as you kissed and hugged everyone goodbye.

"Please be safe." said Sara.

"Love ya y/n. You're a cool chick." Said Tre.

Mike and Britney gave you a group hug. "Stay in touch." Mike said.