Chapter 25 - Baking Cookies

You took your bar exam and passed with flying colors. A huge weight had been lifted off your shoulders. You were now able to practice law in the state of California.

You and Billie Joe went out to an extravagant restaurant that night to celebrate your accomplishment. He was so proud of you.

He threw a huge party that weekend so the family and friends could celebrate with you.

Billie was doing a live one day with Lenny when you had walked into the bedroom after a long and exhausting day.

"That's my girl...pregnant with my baby. She's going to give birth in a couple of days and looks fucking amazing."

Embarrassed, you waved at the camera smiling and blushing. "Hi!"

He kisses you, shows off your belly, and talks a bit more about random stuff to his fans and ends the livestream.

You lay in the bed on your side and he massages your neck and lower back.

"Oh Billie thank you. I need this so much."

He squeezes your butt cheeks. "And I need this so much."

You turn over onto your back and you kiss each other. He goes down on you and you squirm. He eats your pussy and your asshole. His tongue is absolutely amazing.

He takes out his phone and starts recording.

"Billie Joe what the fuck?" You say shocked, thinking he's doing another live.

"Shhh, relax baby. This is for us." he says chuckling.

He props the phone up and records all of it.

He continues eating you out. You grab onto his hair and press his head against you.

"I'm so glad were alone because I've been having filthy thoughts all day." You said. "All I could think about was sucking your dick."

You wish you were able to see him eat you out but your tummy was huge and in the way. You came and he licked you all up.

"I'm going to fuck you now." he said. "Get comfortable baby." He took some pillows and helped you prop yourself up.

"I love being your fuck slut Billie Joe." You said whispering in his ear as he fucked you without mercy. You needed him to pound you harder. To ravage and destroy you. He fucked you harder with every thrust. You ran your fingers through his hair and your hands up and down his body. Grabbing his beautiful butt cheeks.

"I love your body." You said.

"When we're done here, I'm baking you cookies." He moaned.

This man is perfect. Cookies?

"You're amazing. I can't believe I met you Billie---Ooohh" You let out a loud moan.

"Shhhhh." he said. "You're fucking loud...the neighbors might hear. That balcony door is open." He chuckled.
"Mmm baby you feel so good. You're so fucking wet and tight. I'm probably not going to be able to last much longer."

"No! Don't cum yet. You said. Please. I want you to fuck my ass and I'm going to suck you off until I get every last drop out of you." You begged.

"Whatever you want me to do to you I'll do it." He said. Staring into your eyes.

"Y'know, I never thought I'd have a woman this stunning sharing a bed with me...and I'm so lucky that the best sex I've ever had happens to be my fiance." He whispers. "Turn around. Let me fuck that beautiful ass."

You turned around and he put his tongue inside your butthole again getting it ready for penetration. He reached in the drawer and took out the lube lathering a good amount on your bum. He gently put his thumb inside then switched to his pointer and middle finger going in and out if you slowly and then put the tip of his cock in. As he pushed inside, he reached over to play with your breasts.